96-100

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 96

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The night before the exam, Yuan Zhuan received a call from Yang Ailan. The couple chatted with Yuan Zhuan for more than an hour, and their words were full of intimacy. They made an appointment to go to Xu's house for dinner after the exam, and then hung up the phone with unfinished content.

The final exam came as scheduled. The exam pattern this time was a bit rare. 15 schools were randomly disrupted and the exam areas were scattered. Most of them did not take exams at their own schools. The exam content was only finalized and printed one hour before the exam. It seems that this It's going to be big.

Two subjects, that is, a day's work.

Because the number of questions has increased and the duration has also increased unprecedentedly, at the end of the day, almost all the children were sluggish, and some came out dazed and went home dizzy.

Yuan Zhuan took the exam at this school. When she came out of the exam room, she felt like she was almost exhausted. The amount of questions this time was really too big. Even if she did it smoothly, it was very mentally taxing. She was so tired that her temples felt numb. It hurts a lot.

When I returned to the classroom, the first thing I did was to find a water bottle and take a sip of energy water to replenish my physical and mental energy.

Summer vacation is coming soon. She has a lot of things to do during her summer vacation and needs to be arranged well.

"Yuan Zhuan! Why did you come back so soon!" After the exam, Su Hao went to the classroom where Yuan Zhuan was and walked around, thinking about being together. Unexpectedly, there was no one in the classroom.

As for Tu Du, he went to Sanwan Elementary School and it will take a while before he can come back.

"There will be no training today. Just tell Tu Du that I have something to do and leave first." Su Hao sat down and was about to ask Yuan Zhuan to check his math answers when the man packed his things and stood up to leave.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing? So busy? You don't even have time to wait for A'du to come back?"

"I have something to do. I have to get my report card in three days. Let's have a meal together then." Beiyu Primary School has a rule that on the day of the final exam, everyone goes home on their own, and the teacher does not return to the classroom.

"That's okay. I'll tell A'du." Su Hao was a little depressed that his friends couldn't chat together.

Classmates came back one after another in the classroom, and no one went home immediately. Instead, they routinely checked the answers, and then collected their ups and downs in their chests.

Tu Du stepped into the back door of the classroom and saw Su Hao sitting in a daze with a depressed look on his face. The schoolbag hanging next to Yuan Zhuan's desk had disappeared.

gone?

"Su Hao."

"A'du, you're back. Yuan Zhuan has gone home." Hearing someone calling him, Su Hao turned around and greeted his friend when he saw her. "She said we would have dinner together when we get the transcripts."

"Okay, I understand. If there's nothing else, I'll leave first."

"Hey, Adu, give me your answer and let me see how wrong I am."