111-114

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 111

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The knife in the man's hand was intercepted in mid-air, and a small, not fair hand grasped the blade tightly.

There were sounds of women screaming and men roaring, and they quickly gathered around. Obviously, everyone wanted to step forward to help, but their responses were slow.

Wu Tianqing took a step back, and when he arrived, Yuan Zhuan had already snatched the kitchen knife away, but the blood flowing from his palm irritated his eyes.

"Little girl, take your hand and go to a doctor quickly." The enthusiastic uncle stepped forward and helped Wu Tianqing hold down the man who was still struggling frantically on the ground, not forgetting to warn Yuan Zhuan.

"Oh my god...what's going on? Doctor, come here!! The doctor lost a lot of blood!!"

"Help..."

There was chaos all around, and the crowd also started to call the police, calling for doctors to help, and some even punched and kicked the madman struggling on the ground, hating the man who made medical trouble.

In response to the enthusiasm of the crowd, Yuan Zhuan refused, took out a handkerchief to cover his bleeding hand, turned around and disappeared into the crowd with Wu Tianqing.

After leaving the crowd, Yuan Zhuan took medicine, and the wound covered by the handkerchief healed quickly.

There is no magic pill that works.

"Master, don't you clean your hands?" Wu Tianqing took out the energy water he brought with him and wanted to clean Yuan Zhuan's wounds.

"It's okay, look."

Wu Tianqing looked at his intact hand after untying the handkerchief, and for a moment he didn't know what to say.

If it weren't for the dried blood in the palm, he might have thought he was dreaming.

However, the boss he followed was never an ordinary person, so there was nothing surprising about him.

After preparing himself mentally, Wu Tianqing collected the energy water and followed silently.

Of course Yuan Zhuan didn't know Wu Tianqing's psychological changes at this moment. Even if she knew, she wouldn't think it was a big deal. After all, this was normal for her and there was no need to make a fuss.

Thinking of the scene that happened in the hospital just now, Yuan Zhuan didn't worry too much. Although the doctor who fell down was in danger, it was not fatal, so she left quite simply.

In the days that followed, Yuan Zhuan lived an ordinary life without too many worries. The exchange of planes on both sides quickly filled her vacancies. The construction of factories and office buildings was gradually coming to an end, and the workload on the security side was steadily increasing. , the customers have expanded from Yang Ailan and Cao Nan (brother Cao Ming), and they are passed from person to person, and team members are constantly being sent out to perform tasks for a long time. However, the people sent out by Yuan's Security will come back in a month Replace it once to avoid training gaps and substandard physical fitness.

Cao Ming chose the location of the supermarket in the city center. The rental space was a building with three floors, each floor covering an area of ​​2,000 square meters, and the total area was more than 6,000 square meters. Yuan Zhuan's eyes almost fell out of frame when he saw it.