58

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 58 Lets eat together

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Yuan Zhuan's application for skipping a grade was quickly approved. For this reason, Yang Ailan came over to ask about the situation.

A new week is coming, and Yuan Zhuan is sitting in the classroom of Class 2, Grade 6.

When Su Hao walked into the classroom while chewing a steamed bun, he found a girl sitting next to him. Looking at her back, she looked familiar.

Who is this? His seat was in the corner of the second-to-last row, which was always where students on duty kept their sundries. Could it be that they had something to do with him, so they sat and waited for him?

His eyes fell on the math textbook on the girl's desk. Su Hao was bald.

"Eh? Why is it you?" When he reached the seat, the girl turned her head. Su Hao was surprised, "You are not in the third grade?"

Yuan Zhuan left a deep impression on Su Hao because it was the first time Tu Du asked a girl to send him a message, and the shock outside the principal's office was enough for him to remember Yuan Zhuan's face firmly in his mind.

"Yes, we are classmates now." Yuan Zhuan smiled to express his goodwill.

Su Hao:......

bell

The bell rang, and Su Hao was filled with questions.

This class was the class teacher's class, so after another round of introductions, Yuan Zhuan once again became the focus of the class. However, the atmosphere in this second class was good, there was no criticism, and everyone was friendly.

The classroom of Class 3 and Class 5 was still noisy. When the bell rang, the expected person did not show up. Wei Ding looked at the empty seat next to him in confusion. Could this person have taken all the books away when he asked for leave? ?

"She has transferred classes." Xiao Yue stretched her head and passed on the gossip she had just heard when she went to the teacher's office to deliver homework.

"What?" The four people met, all looking confused.

"What do you mean? What class are you changing to? She has only been in class for half a month!" Wei Ding was embarrassed. He hadn't even passed the Duan Exam, so why did he change classes?

Beiyu Primary School has a tradition, that is, there are two exams every semester, one section exam and one final exam. Those with excellent scores in each exam can apply to transfer to another class in a sequential manner. Class 5 will be transferred to Class 4, and Class 4 will be transferred to another class. Switch to class three, switch like this.

"Doesn't our school have a grade-skipping system? It's called adapting to the development of talents and teaching students in accordance with their aptitude." Qin Man flipped through the book and interjected without raising his head.

What the hell? ! !

Wei Ding was shocked, "Where has she gone?" A master of internal martial arts is a rare person. He has not yet established a good relationship with her.

Yuan Zhuan:......

Are you doing that to have a good relationship with me? Are you sure it's not an enmity? An even more enmity?