20

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 20 Redemption

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

After Zhang Xiaoxiao explained everything clearly to his family, even Zhang Chao joined in the search for supplies. Just for three meals a day, all the surrounding warehouses were turned upside down by their family, and they made Statistics, just to be able to exchange for more food later, and to find out the rules of exchange, but it has only been ten days, even if I save to the extreme, the steamed buns have been exhausted, and the person opposite has no response no matter how much I shout.

"I'm going to go out tomorrow." Zhang Feng had recovered some strength after a few days of cultivation. Seeing that there was no food, he had to go out. Even if he can't do heavy work now, he can still come back in exchange for something dark.

"Old Zhang." Fu Min called out in disapproval.

My husband is not in good health yet, so how can he recover from a fracture so easily? Besides, the only way to cultivate himself these days is to eat some steamed buns and drink hot water.

Looking at her husband's thin face, Fu Min's eyes were full of sadness. No matter what, her daughter could still open the trading platform, so they must still have a way to survive. "Let's wait, just wait..."

"Mom! She's here!" The daughter's scream came, and the couple both looked towards the sound.

The daughter's fingers were sliding something in the air, with a look of excitement on her face.

It looks like something you would do if you were hungry.

"I'm going to see Chao Chao. You stay with Xiaoxiao." Fu Min walked out.

Yuan Zhuan looked at Zhang Xiaoxiao's face that had lost weight a few times, and coughed a little guiltily. She had forgotten that the little girl only had some steamed buns. There were still injuries at home, so it was estimated that these days would not be easy.

"You've called me five times, why did you remind me?" Online calls are recorded. Yuan Zhuan saw the record of five online greetings, once a day, and felt a little sorry.

It is true that I have been very busy during this period, but it is also true that I have forgotten this. After all, the system's presence is not high.

"The consideration of more than one gold coin is exchanged for steamed buns and water." The system knew where Yuan Zhuan was hurting.

Yuan Zhuan: ...My face hurts.

Yuan Zhuan's face turned red and he felt even more ashamed.

Doesnt that mean there are no supplies on the train?

Yuan Zhuan was arguing with the system in his mind when Zhang Xiaoxiao's excited voice came over, "Sister, hello... It's been a long time..."

"Long time no see. What do you want this time? Do you want some meat?" Yuan Zhuan took the initiative to offer the price before the other party could speak.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" Zhang Xiaoxiao almost screamed in excitement. She felt like she had only eaten meat in the last century, and she had forgotten what it tasted like.

Zhang Feng saw his daughter excitedly yelling into the air in the hall, at a loss, and the expression on her face was almost distorted. If he hadn't actually eaten the steamed buns, he would have thought that his daughter was suffering from delusion.