8

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 8 Wake up

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

There is hope for survival, and I am in a good mood walking on the desolate streets. So good that I want to sing.

The area where their family lives is a forgotten area. There are probably no more than one hand of residents in the entire area, so it is very difficult for them to find food. This is why my father goes out for several days every time. He will walk a lot. Far, far away.

This was originally an industrial park with bungalows built. Due to local policy reasons, manufacturers of the same type were forced to be grouped together in one place, mainly processing cloth, clothing and toys.

The people living here are all workers, and workers have low consumption power. There are no large comprehensive supermarkets in the entire area. There are only supermarkets for ordinary people. The materials needed for the factory are purchased by the factory leaders from neighboring districts. Yes, and there is a large population here. Most of the workers work with their families, and the population density is very high. Therefore, when the end of the world comes, the infection of the zombie virus will increase explosively. Coupled with the initial concealment of reports in the local area, it will From behind, they got out of control and quickly destroyed the city.

It is conceivable that after the zombie virus broke out, it was too difficult to survive in this area. Except for the dead, the surviving people basically fled. As for the few households left behind, they were all refugees from outside. They are on guard against each other, and naturally they live thousands of miles apart.

None of their family are local aborigines. When they fled and rushed in, they found that there were no zombies here. They could kill a few that occasionally bumped in. The danger level was very low, so they decided to live here.

As soon as she walked to the door, she heard crying. Her family lived in the bungalow area nearly half a mile away. She wondered where the crying came from. Zhang Xiaoxiao was startled and ran away. .

Thinking of her father who had gone out for several days and had not returned, and the sound of crying, she felt a little cold in her heart.

It must not be what she thinks~!

When I opened the wooden door, I saw my mother and brother lying next to the bed, crying so hard that they couldn't help themselves. The familiar person on the bed had his eyes closed, his face was covered with dirty blood stains, and the forehead bone near the temple was bloody and bloody, and he didn't know whether he was dead or alive.

"Mom, what's wrong with Dad?" Seeing this tragic scene, Zhang Xiaoxiao's legs went weak. She swallowed hard and suppressed the burning tingling sensation in her throat. She didn't even have the courage to get close.

I can't imagine how long the three of them, mother and son, can survive in this already difficult end of the world without their father's blessing~

Just dealing with the team that occasionally got lost here looking for supplies made them despair!

Fu Min turned around and saw her daughter, feeling even more bitter. Her sallow face turned white, "Xiaoxiao, come here, don't be afraid, dad is fine."

She has never been so lucky that she is a Chinese medicine doctor. Even if there is no medicine in her hand, she can make some simple bandages for her husband to prevent the bones from shifting in the future.