3

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 3 Escape

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"What era is this?"

"We have just entered the 21st century." 2002!

An era that couldn't be more peaceful~

Yuan Zhuan walked out of the bastard holding a stick, oh, no, he was so domineering!

After crossing the threshold, painful gasps, children's screams, unbearable curses, and the complicit laughter of bystanders rushed up to him. The blood vessels in Yuan Zhuan's forehead burst out, and a wave of hatred shot up from the top of his heart and reached his center. Her nerves and body instincts made her want to tear the villain in front of her into pieces!

This is not her emotion, it is also her emotion!

Within the range of sight of the pupils, the mother and brother in this body were trampled under the feet of an old lady who was as strong as a calf. She was whipped hard with a thin bamboo strip more than one meter long in her hand. Xia Tian's thin The clothes couldn't block the power of the bamboo strips, and the injuries under the clothes couldn't be seen, but the exposed arms, neck, and face were all covered with long and slender swelling marks. Just looking at it showed how painful it was!

Maybe it was because Yuan Zhuan's gaze was too direct, or maybe because he didn't expect that Yuan Zhuan would have the strength to get up, and he was actually holding a stick in his hand.

Diao Lanhua's movements were stagnated by Yuan Zhuan's gaze. She stood up straight with a slight bow, her triangular eyes raised, and her cold eyes were poisonous: "What's the matter, you rag you still want to beat the elders?"

"Yuan Zhuan, you are so courageous after this little death, hey...brother, beat her to death! Beat her to death!" The stepfather's son, Yuan Zhuan's stepbrother, had a white and fat face full of malice.

"Zhuanzhuan, what are you doing?! Take your brother in, mom is fine." Zhao Yuxiang heard Diao Lanhua speak, raised her head, and saw her daughter standing at the door with a pale face. She was overjoyed at first, but the joy had no time to exaggerate her dark and thin face. With a look of panic on his face, he pushed his son in his arms to Yuan Zhuan and lowered his voice, "Close the door, there is no mother... ah..." Before he could finish his words, he was slapped again and screamed in pain~

Yuan Zhuan looked at this scene, sneered, and slashed with the stick, leaving no strength at all, and hit Diao Lanhua's mouth, 'Bang'!

"Old guy, his mouth smells worse than shit!"

With a howl, Diao Lanhua was knocked back a few steps by the force of the blow. She covered her mouth and stared at the unfamiliar Yuan Zhuan in disbelief, even ignoring the yellow teeth that fell from her palm.

While you are sick, I will kill you!

Yuan Zhuan never delays in doing things!

Taking advantage of Diao Lanhua's daze, he used a few more sticks to hit the joints hard. After the severe pain, Diao Lanhua couldn't stand and collapsed on the ground~

"Here comes someone... I'm sending you silver... I'm sending you my life..."

Everyone in the room, including the stepsisters and Zhao Yuxiang, were all stunned by the sudden convulsion~

The only one who responded was the original owner's younger brother Yuan Zhu. He was not in a daze like the others. Instead, he seemed to have a new horizon. He picked up the slippers that Zhao Yuxiang had dropped when he was beaten, and rushed to Diao Lanhua. He held the rubber-soled shoes tightly with his small hands, stuck out his butt, and hit Diao Lanhua hard on the face.