55

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 55 Sister Yiyi

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

After coming out of Fu's house, Yuan Zhuan walked home. Looking at the streets with people coming and going, his mood was somewhat affected by Fu Dong.

This child has such a weak relationship that it makes people feel distressed. This big disaster is something he must go through. Even if he didn't have those troublemakers at home, he would have to live in other places. In short, it is a disaster that cannot be escaped, because of her After intervention, he survived, but he also paid a huge price. Pay Quan's lifespan should not have been only three years.

She knew without saying anything about the three-year life span that Fu Quan would definitely choose to let Fu Dong live, otherwise he would not let the Fu family retire because of Fu Dong.

However, if you survive a catastrophe, you will be blessed later, and this saying is not groundless!

The Fu family is in Fu Dong's hands, and the future is promising!

Yuan Zhuan didn't expect that Feng Sanshui would dare to block her way, just when she walked into an antique alley on a whim.

"Feng Sanshui, you..."

Dong Dong...

Brothers Feng Sanshui and Feng Shanlang knelt down in front of Yuan Zhuan, "Sister, help us brothers, we will be the knife in your hand!"

After coming out of the hospital, Feng Sanshui didn't sleep all night, thinking about his escape. He had no other way to go, they had to live.

The next day, he went to check what Yuan Zhuan was doing in Tenth Street during this period. He knew Cao Ming, a wealthy man with real estate in his hands. Recently, he was running around looking for a factory to open a factory. He spent his free time on Yuan Zhuan was busy working in that small shop. Needless to say, he followed Yuan Zhuan.

The eldest brother of the Cao family is the vice president of the Beiyu Chamber of Commerce, and his wife is the daughter of the president of the chamber of commerce.

In the future, needless to say, the Cao family will take over!

How could he not know how big the big cake in Beiyu was, but Yuan Zhuan saved the Cao family boss and his wife.

Not to mention, that Yang Ailan went to Yuan Zhuan's house several times, picked up and dropped off by car. There was no need to check such facts, you could just ask anyone.

If this is not enough to explain Yuan Zhuan's ability, if he can't see it yet, he is just out of his mind!

"No." A man with dirty things on his hands wanted to do it with her, so she stopped because he was crazy.

"Our previous wharf was owned by Xiong Hui, and the wharf above Xiong Hui was owned by Boss Jin, known as Boss Jin. Xiong Hui can no longer be used, and a mad dog took over on the Tenth Street side. If he takes over, it will definitely aggravate the situation on the Tenth Street side. He is very profitable, and he also bullies men and dominates women. He does all kinds of evil. You can go and investigate the Nanjie and Siqing districts he manages. The people there are living a very miserable life. Even if they can make some money, they go into it. This is the city. It's a famous slum." Yuan Zhuan may not be afraid if the gangster leader takes over the tenth street, but he will definitely be annoyed.