13

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 13 Miraculous Survival

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

When Xu Ran found Sister Ling's hotel, it was already noon. He lowered the car window and glanced at the old hotel door. His dark brows furrowed, and when he turned his eyes, he met a pair of big round eyes. It was a seven or eight-year-old boy. A 20-year-old girl, she was sitting on the stone pillar at the door, looking at herself expressionlessly.

Does she know him?

Xu Ran found that the little girl did not look away in embarrassment or shyness after looking at him, but looked directly at him and stood up.

She knows him!

When Yuan Zhuan walked in the direction of Xu Ran, Xu Ran was determined.

"You are Aunt Yang's husband."

As soon as the little girl opened her mouth, Xu Ran was stunned for a moment and then laughed out loud. It seemed that she was well prepared.

After getting off the car, Xu Ran squatted down and looked at Yuan Zhuan levelly, "You are very smart, little girl."

Her smiling eyes were full of gentleness and kindness. It had been so long since she had spoken to such a young child that Xu Ran was afraid that her loud voice would scare her.

Yuan Zhuan is so good, he figured out Xu Ran's thoughts in just a moment.

He thought it was a coincidence, or in other words, he thought it was a deliberate arrangement.

"I know Uncle Xu doesn't believe me, so you can take this and see you tomorrow." Yuan Zhuan forcefully stuffed the prepared talisman into Xu Ran's hand, and then walked back, leaving Xu Ran dumbfounded. Shake his head.

Sitting in the driver's seat, he looked through the triangular talisman in his hand, and a line of slightly blurred words 'Rental phone number:...' came into view.

Leaning back in his chair and covering his forehead with the back of his hand, Xu Ran finally chuckled, then casually threw the talisman into the car bed and started the car.

How come he believed the child's words and ran over here thinking about all sorts of things.

Walking back from Yuan Zhuan, Xu Ran did not go to school, but went to the hospital where his wife worked, Beiyu Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital.

Because the distance was not far, in just over ten minutes, the car had already pulled into the hospital's dedicated driveway. Xu Ran thought that after picking up his wife later, he would go to the spicy restaurant that the two of them had not been to for a long time. They had not been there for almost a year. Today I suddenly have a craving for food.

Xu Ran, who was preoccupied with two things, saw a car approaching the corner in front of him. He pulled over without haste and gave way. Unexpectedly, the car came straight towards him!

Xu Ran hurriedly shifted into reverse gear, stepped on the accelerator, and retreated at high speed, but the vehicle in front was moving faster, as if...

Come here specifically for him!

A cold feeling hit the back of his head, and Xu Ran shivered. Suddenly, he felt that his hands were no longer his. He had no time to react. The car had already been hit.

Crackling...boom...dong...clang...

Squeak...squeak...

Yang Ailan was carrying her lunch box and was about to go to the cafeteria. She took a shortcut through the underground garage. Suddenly, there was a violent collision of vehicles and the sound of tires scraping the ground. Yang Ailan shivered in fright. The lunch box in her hand fell to the ground with a clang. Somehow, she didn't even bother to pick up her lunch box and just rushed towards the direction of the sound.

When she saw the overturned Sang'an car among the crowd of onlookers, as well as the familiar license plate, her legs weakened and she almost fell. Reason gave her strength, and she rushed towards the car that had started to smoke with scarlet eyes.

Xu Ran got out of the driver's seat, which had rolled four or five times, and he didn't forget to take out the talisman in the truck bed, but he was left with only a hand of black ashes.

So, when Yang Ailan rushed to the driver's seat, she saw her husband stepping out of the car holding a smear of black ash with a dazed expression. Except for the messy black hair and the slightly crooked suit jacket, the exposed skin was even No scratches.

call

A miraculous thing happened today at Beiyu Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital.

The lover of Director Yang of the Department of Internal Medicine had a very "tragic" car accident near the underground garage. The perpetrator was a family member of a patient. He secretly drank alcohol behind the back of his wife who had just given birth to a child. She accidentally got drunk, but she has not forgotten it. My wife told me to go back to get something, but was caught up by Director Yang's lover; the drunk driver who caused the accident, only the front of the car he was driving was flattened, and he is currently being rescued in the emergency room, and he may not be able to be rescued yet; and the person who was hit, The car rolled four or five times, and the body of the car was flat. Director Yang's wife in the car didn't even get a scratch. Do you think it's strange?

Sitting on the bed in the emergency room, Yang Ailan kept looking through the examination report sheet with lingering fear, while Xu Ran stared blankly out of the window. As for the dust on his hands, Yang Ailan wiped it clean.

Is this considered a disaster from heaven?

If he hadn't gone to find that little girl, maybe this incident wouldn't have happened to him today, and maybe the driver who caused the accident wouldn't have had an accident either~

But

After all, he was drunk and driving. If he was not the person he met today and he was allowed to drive drunk on the road, would it be possible...

Thinking of this, Xu Ran shuddered~

The consequences, I'm afraid...

Sister Ling's Hotel.

Yuan Zhuan heard the system prompt: The merit points increased by eleven points.

"What's going on? With so many merit points, the system, I only saved one person."

"He prevented a dangerous accident. If the driver involved had been on the road, it would have caused a serious car accident. Ten people died on the spot and 15 people were seriously injured."

"So, I saved twenty-six people? System, isn't it right? Isn't it a shortfall in your merit points?" I didn't expect that merit points could be counted like this. Wouldn't she make a lot of money in the future? But this number is not quite right~

"You can only count one merit point by saving someone who must die violently."

Yuan Zhuan:......

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

The Plane Trading System of the Doomsday Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें