Chapter 80 Don't want to grow up

Start from the beginning

Ye Chonghui looked cold, "Since you don't want to, that's fine. I'll go by myself."

"..."

Luo Yan slammed the table and said, "I'll go! I'll watch over you and see which little goblin dares to touch you."

Ye Chonghui frowned slightly for a moment. Luo Yan coughed lightly and explained: "You and I are family friends, and I'm a few years older than you. Naturally, I can't let you do whatever you want. If something happens to you, how will I explain to Uncle Ye and my father later?"

Ye Chonghui glanced at him again. In the past, he was not enlightened, so he didn't think much about it, but after something like that happened at home, it was inevitable that he would be more concerned.

He said: "Luo Xingmiao, you don't have any other thoughts towards me, do you?"

His voice was cold and clear, and there was a hint of chill in it.

Luo Yan's chest felt tight, but he laughed a few times and said: "What other thoughts? You and I have been classmates for several years, and you still don't know me. I have always cherished beauty and talent. You are both a beauty and a talented person, so I naturally cherish you as a friend."

After saying this, he said: "Why do you suddenly want to go to that place? You are not in love with a man."

After saying this, his heart was already tightening.

Ye Chonghui didn't have any expression at all, he just said lightly: "Just curious."

Luo Yan felt relieved. In his eyes, Ye Chonghui disdained lying. If he said he was curious, then he must be curious.

Yanliu Lane is full of gambling houses, as well as some places for people to have fun and relax. Luo Yan is indeed familiar with the roads. He has visited almost every household here. He has visited less in the past few years. The most familiar thing is the silent building in the deepest part of the alley.

It is said to be silent, but it is just quieter than ordinary flower buildings.

The carved ebony plaque and the dignified and elegant thin gold fonts reveal a charming appeal if you look closely.

There was no pretty girl in front of the door, only a delicate young man. When he saw Luo Yan, he took a few steps forward to greet him. He smiled very cleanly and said, "Master Luo is here. Please come in quickly."

As he said this, he looked at Ye Chonghui, and he was stunned.

"This, this is..."

Without waiting for Ye Chonghui to answer, Luo Yan answered for him: "He is a good friend of mine. He just came to listen to the music and drink tea. There is no need to wait on him."

The boy nodded quickly and looked at him several times. He was glanced at indifferently by Ye Chonghui, and he immediately forgot to breathe. He thought that accompanying such a man would be worth it, even if he paid a small price for a good night.

As the night got darker, the number of guests gradually increased, and the waiter hurriedly welcomed them in.

The candles were brightly lit, and they met many people along the way, including guests and waiters. They talked about poetry, songs, and ancient and modern classics. Occasionally, they had a hearty joke or two. When they encountered something unclear, they treated it like an ordinary wine shop and teahouse.

Ye Chonghui glanced briefly and couldn't see any connection, but Luo Yan sneered. They were all shameless people, so naturally they couldn't do anything in the outer hall. When they entered the wing, it was another scene. However, he kept these words in his heart and could not tell Ye Chonghui.