081 - Best Ending

Derek's POV

"Keep your eyes on me."

I keep a close look of his blue eyes, searching for any discomfort or fear. To my satisfaction, I found nothing other than lust and he's just as aroused as me which I'm glad. I don't think I can stop now.

I tap my fully erect cock on his lower lip as I continue observing the expression on his face. His eyes flicked to my taps and that tiny reaction of his actually tickles me.

"You're fucking adorable, babe." I chuckled then push my cock slowly inside his mouth.

It's so tiny that he's already struggling to fit almost half of my cock. Despite his hassle, I proceed pushing to at least fit half of it and when it passed that point, he started to gag.

"Just a little more."

He looked determine to withstand the stab of my tip against his uvula but not an inch later, his gag reflex started to pick up to the point he started to tear up.

His blue eyes that was once clear got glassy and his lashes were wet from tears. It must be the nature of mine, I found it arousing that he's having a hard time taking my cock.

"Tighten your lips around me."

He tried but it's too big to even control his lips and shook his head.

"Just try your hardest."

His second attempt didn't go any difference, only teeth grazing against my cock.

"Babe, you're hurting me."

To my remark, he immediately release my cock from the grip of his teeth. I know he's only trying to give my cock a good suck but it seems like biting is the only possible outcome for him to perform.

Still, I think I can fit few more inside.

"One more push. You can do that, right?"

Though his condition was a discouragement, he nod.

I run my fingers in his hair, "You sure?" I started to contemplate when another tear trickle down his cheek. "I'm not going to force you."

I barely get the time to finish my words when he push more of my meat inside his mouth.

"Ha, fuck..." The sudden heavenly pleasure made me moan. The attempt were barely noticeable but I can feel my tip reach deeper into his throat than before.

The deeper it goes, the more frequent he gag. Despite that, he keep my cock buried inside.

His face started to glow red and just as I was about to push him away, he retreat himself. I thought the blow was over until he swallow my cock again.

Cody started to properly blow me this time, placing his hands on my thighs as support.

Along his suck, he remain our eye contact but there were times when he would either close his eyes or rolled it back, showing only the white part.

Does he feel good too from blowing me?

Now that I think about it, why does his suck getting better? It's still kind of bad but he knew exactly which part to focus on and the way he roll his tongue inside. It's not the best but how does his skill getting better?

That thought got under my skin and I harshly grab his hair, ducking to his level. His hair pulled back with mouth completely wide from being forced to release my cock.

"Why are you getting good? Did you practice on someone else?" I hissed.

"N-No."

"Then?"