068 - Attention Winner

His eyes widen and his cheeks glowing red as I uttered it.

"Can I announce our relationship to the press then?"

It was such a ballsy line for me to say in a time like this but I need to see his reaction. No matter what face he make or what replies he's gonna give, I'll take it as a sign to do better.

He was dumbstruck for a whole minute, maybe more. It was like he's lagging, mouthing words I can't comprehend as if trying to come up with something but failed.

"I-I... I asked you to... to..." He stuttered. "Ask that to your p-partner. Not me!" Flustering so hard that his ears are red.

"I'm just practicing." I laughed. "What do you think? Will he say yes or no?"

He wiggle his head and break free from my clutch, choosing to throw his gaze to the side. "How would I know? If you quit making that cheesy expression on your face, maybe he'll say y-yes."

"I'll keep that in mind." I chuckled. Hands on both of his thighs and stroke it upward from his knees to the upper thighs.

Despite his reaction, he still had the audacity to call himself straight. I don't blame him for being in the state of denial but fuck, he's taking too long accepting. If I could, I wanna skip to the time we exchange 'I love you's.

Ah, that would be my future heaven.

He made such an adorable face when he's blushing or being awkward and I allow myself to chuckle again.

"For the mean time, can you be my partner?"

"Stop, don't use me as your practice dummy." He wet his face, rubbing mostly on his cheeks. I guess to tone down the redness.

"Who says I'm practicing now?"

He froze, but then turn his head to me with a darker shade of blush on his face. It's always a pleasure to see him shy because of me.

"To keep people away from me. You said it a few moments ago."

"M-Me?"

I nod. "Until I made an official statement about my love life to public, you can be my partner so people will stop asking things and quit seducing me."

He was taken aback for a second before clearing his throat. "What kind of excuse is that? What if I'm the one seducing you?"

I inch closer to the boy's heated face. He tried to squirm free but my hands on his back restrain him and keep him in place. My face got so close that I can literally feel his breath hitting my nose.

He looked down with his lips sealed tight, had me smirking at his respond.

"Then that makes you my real lover. Isn't that better?" I whispered.

His breath hitched and hugged me back, face buried in my neck out of embarrassment.

"Don't look at me." He muffled.

"Aw, I like looking at you. You're so cute when you're flustered, my boy." I laughed.

I feel him shaking his head repeatedly. "No!"

I spent my remaining laugh before asking again. "So the offer?"

"Like hell I'm agreeing, I know better than involve in another deal with you. I should quit saying yes to deals that I'll regret later."

"Aw, that's unfortunate." I faked a dejected tone.

I saw this coming. After all, I'm only throwing that offer as joke but if he agreed then it's a bonus.