080 - Better Ending

"Thanks for today, Derek."

Cody had been meaning to thank the CEO but he couldn't find the perfect time to squeeze his gratitude.

After the beach, they went to shop some stuff for Cody's friends then had their dinner before going back to the hotel. The food as per usual, was very delicious, it made Cody forgot about his intention and left him no choice but to proceed back in their room.

He immediately thanked him once Derek closed the door. The CEO only smiled and walk passed him to put the shopping bags on the living area table.

Cody was pretty disappointed with the older man's bland reaction but what does he expect.

"Do you... What do you want me to do?"

The boy knew the upcoming answer to that but he can't seem to let go of the chance for payback. After all, the CEO did spend an ass ton of money on him and there's no way around than offer an ass back to him.

Cody got few set of new clothes and had expensive foods since they entered the country. It never disappoint him and utterly amazing especially dinner time but so does its price.

Just today expenses worth at least two years of his rent.

To add to his uneasiness, Derek paid for his friends' stuff when he's the one suggested to bring back something and the CEO was also persistent on getting the best ones that Cody can't even win their argument.

So, of course he wouldn't pass the chance to ask. Although he knew what the CEO wanted which definitely not money and related to intimacy, he acted nonchalant.

"What if I say your body? Will you give me?"

"If you want... I can..."

Derek thought he heard it wrong and turn to Cody. He's standing awkwardly by the entrance, fidgeting with the button of his overall strap.

"Really?"

He nod. "I don't mind."

The CEO could see the nervousness through his body language. He looked fidgety but for some reason, it doesn't seem to cause by uncomfortable or scared...

Perhaps anticipation?

"No, I'm just kidding. I don't need your payback."

Derek walked to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. He move to the kitchen counter where he lean and sip his water as his throat suddenly felt dry hearing the boy's interesting offer.

He got to admit that it stirred his once flaccid dick and lips itching so bad to say yes but no, he has to stay calm. This is where he show Cody that not every kindness has a meaning behind it and that he did it sincerely.

"You gave me so much. There should be something I can do for you-"

"I don't want it." He declined sternly, chugging a mouthful of cold water. "You said it yourself that you're not a mistress. Doesn't it mean you are if you're paying back with your body?"

Cody step closer to the older man. "But you-"

"Just take it, please. I did it because I want to. I have too much money on me and no one around but you, so let me spoil you to my heart's content."

"Okay, what if I'm not paying back? Will you accept the offer?"

"What is it then?"

"Treat it as a gift from me." The boy ambled to the CEO, clinging onto the thick arm that's in his pocket. "Just because I'm poor, doesn't mean I can't spoil you."