Little Family - Part I

[ Warning ] Contain omegaverse/ ABO plot. If you're uncomfortable with Mpreg, please skip

{ Derek - Dominant Alpha, Cody - Recessive Omega }

Derek's POV

It wasn't my intention to get home late. I promised Cody to be back before 7 today but I ended up arrived home at 10 pm.

It's the time of the month for Crowdest's monthly report and I have to go through everything immediately since it's going to be new year soon.

I really did try my best to get it done quickly but the reports are unexpectedly terrible. The state of few of my projects aren't the best so I need to make tons of phone calls and changes here and there. Those calls took so long and it's the one that dragged my time.

It wouldn't be as exhausting if I don't need to finish everything up before taking a holiday tomorrow. I rarely take day off but tomorrow is my second anniversary with Cody and I wouldn't miss it for the world. So I really need to work my ass off today.

Though it's still a shame I didn't get to fulfill my promise to Cody to get back early for dinner.

Well, at least I'm all finished with my work. I'll just make up to him tomorrow then.

The exhaustion hit me full force by the time I entered the limo and had me knocked out the whole ride. Perhaps because I skipped lunch, I'm really low on energy. I didn't even get my daily caramel latte shot.

But going home nowadays is always a refreshing thought to me. It could heal my sore back, tense shoulders, stress and even my mood. Thanks to my two tiny person waiting at home, they easily drag the happy Derek to surface.

Maybe that's what it feels like to be a married man, and a father.

It worked every time and I don't think it'll change any sooner. Every day I keep finding reasons to love my beautiful wife. Although he can be very irritating at times but I still madly in love with that omega.

Same goes to my son, Jio. He can be frustrating with that cute face of his but I still insanely love my son.

Cody always nag about Jio having most of my features on him. He has similar skin tone as mine, golden eyes, strong face structure and he seem to prefer me more than Cody. Other than his hair colour, there's nothing more resembles him.

But he doesn't realise that in terms of attitude, Jio resembles him the most. Still, I'm not sure either. He's still a baby after all, there's still a lot more has yet to unveil.

Despite that, I don't mind if he follows my personality. That just mean he'll have a giant love for his mama, just like his papa.

"I'm home." I announced while walking towards the living area as soon as I arrived.

I suspect both of my love life hanging out somewhere between the living area or the bedroom. It's late now and they should be asleep but Cody texted me that they'll be waiting for me to come home.

As expected, the living area is empty.

"Yuri?"

"Yes, sir." Yuri who came out of nowhere answered.

"Where's my babies?"

"Mrs Collen already went to the master bedroom around 8pm."

"Oh, so they ate already?"

"Young master, yes but Mrs Collen said he's waiting for you."

I wonder if Cody's mad at me. I did call him and he sounds good on the phone but I can't really be sure about it. Since he gave birth, his emotions became wild. He got more sensitive, even join Jio cry sometimes. Not sure if the emotions from his pregnancy stays.