031 - Successfully Failed

Worst scenario happened which the fact that I literally used someone's body to masturbate about Derek. You don't have to remind me, I felt disgusted myself.

Good thing for me is that I haven't met with the object of my masturbation in awhile since he's busy. He's away on a business trip since Monday and he said he'll not be back until Sunday.

A whole week is enough for me to take a break from seeing him. Maybe then I can soothe my interest back to how it suppose to.

It has to.

I planned on picking up some chick at the club for a one night stand. I thought that I might just be sexually frustrated from the long break of not having sex and seeing a wet, juicy pussy. And after I'm cured, maybe I can finally say a stern 'no' to that jerk proudly.

Everything's perfect in my mind and I thought it'll be going fine.

BUT! It's already Wednesday and I'm still haven't laid once. Three days past and I should already have three body count but no!

The first day was a busy day at work so I'm too tired to even go home let alone anywhere else after work. I went straight to my apartment and fell asleep without dinner. I regretted the next day and was determined to go after work.

I managed to fulfill my desire and really went to the nearest club to Crowdest, trying my best to grab at least one. Unfortunately, I have no such luck so I ended up going back empty handed and dry.

The third day which is today was a definitely fate to make up for my disappointment from yesterday that someone came up to me first, saying she's interested in me. I was so lucky that I didn't have to try hard today and wasn't planning on playing hard to get either.

We're cramped in one of the toilet stall at the club, sucking each other faces' off and both of us certainly aware what about to happen from here.

She's so wet when I trailed my hand down to the inside of her damp panties and touch her bare pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I gently circling her vagina, focusing more on the clit.

Her hips move, following the movement of my fingers and she got her eyes close as she's enjoying the pleasure my hand offered.

Her breath hitched as I rubbed her pussy harder and faster. I can feel her pussy getting moister as I went sucking on her tits that's been jiggling at me face as soon as we entered.

"This is so good... more..." She moan.

But as alluring as it sounds, I don't feel once arouse. Maybe I'm thinking too much so I suck harder, circling her nipple with my tongue which rewarded with a glorious moan from the owner.

I'm so frustrated that I'm still not turned on that I bite on the bud and stretch it. I let it go only when she shriek.

"Ahh! It feels so good..." Despite my frustration, it kinda make me feel proud that she's having a great time. At least I know I'm not losing my touch.

I did it on both side and it seems like she loves the pain as her moan became frequent. I saw her nipple got hard and pretty swollen from the harassment but as long as she didn't complain, I continue doing it.

My fingers tease her soaked entrance, spreading the sides wider like a flower and it made her let out a high pitch moan.

I rubbed her clit while teasing her hole once in awhile and I was expecting her to come by now when I notice her started shaking uncontrollably. To my surprise, she pushed away my hand.

I saw her teary green eyes was clouded with lust as I look at her. I didn't have the chance to ask when she beat me.

"I want you to fuck m-me." she panted.