NY Special - Part VII

Derek pull down the yukata off his shoulder, placing a tender kiss before pulling it back up.

"You gotta stop being so sexy, babe or I might pounce you right now."

Eden grimace at his husband's fetish. "Please tone down your pervertness."

"Let me see if you are too."

He lift the half ridden yukata to check on Eden's cock, smiling. "You're flaccid down here. That's good."

"What, do you think I'mma get hard from my friends' lewd noises?"

"You see cock too, right? And boobs."

"Yeah, but none of that yours."

Grinning all the way to his ears, Derek cover the photographer's groin, patting lightly. "Good junior. You should only wake up when it's me. Besides, mine is bigger."

Eden rolled his eyes. "Possessive bastard."

He took out his phone and the first thing he saw was a message from the clingy mafia received 20 minutes ago.

<Daddy Hubby<3>

[What's that noise? Are you okay?]

He meant the sound of the doors shutting. Although it's a wooden sliding door, Eden did slam it hard enough to produce a loud bang. It brought him out to clear the perimeter since the boy didn't reply and got him a little worry.

"What are you doing?"

Eden quickly exit the message and press any game he got on his phone. His panic increase when the mafia lean on his shoulder, peeking the screen.

"G-Game. Go away, heavy."

"You're smiling just now."

"Me top score." He mumbled anything that's on his mind.

"Let me see you play."

"No."

"Then hold my hand." Derek didn't wait and just intertwine their fingers.

"Honey, I need to use both of my hands."

"Choose game that only require one."

"Babe." He tugged his hand a few times but it's completely locked.

"The ball game you always play. Only need one, right?"

"But I wanna play PVP game. You know, the one I taught you before." Showing his screen with the recent popular game.

Derek took an interest once and the photographer was more than happy to be his teacher. Mainly because the mafia bought everything in the store from the expensive weapons to the cheapest skin, just because he can and Eden just there, overjoyed his account had a massive upgrade from one sitting.

"Unless you wanna play with my balls then I'll let your hand go."

Eden rolled his eyes. "I don't like that hand anyway." He nagged as he exit the current app and press the said game.

"Thanks." He bite Eden's side palm and receive a nudge on the rib. He laughed and kissed the spot along with the back of his palm. "How's your hands? Does it still hurt?"

"Sting a little but overall, fine."

"Aw, you want me to kiss it better?"

"Hm..." Feeding his arrogance is the last thing he wants but Eden remembered just how lonely he felt when the lovebirds kissing. "...Maybe."