063 - A Sulking Cat

It was a very hectic morning. Well, at least for Cody.

He had woken up 30 minutes later than his alarm. Out of panic, he ran to the bathroom after giving a lecture to a certain CEO who's awake early but just stayed on bed, admiring his sleeping face.

First of all, that's creepy and second of all, they're so late for their 8 am meeting.

His lecture doesn't seem to stir the CEO, he remain calm and just laugh at the boy's cute reaction.

For ten minutes, Cody got distracted with his thoughts in front of the mirror, having mini flashback. Not only replaying the memory of what filthy thing occurred last night but also the fact that they even done it in a foreign country.

He felt disgusted with himself for acting like a man in heat, throwing shameless begs at the older yet it's too good to deny that he enjoyed it as well. His begs are just a concrete proof of it.

He lost in his thoughts while the shower. [+10 minutes]

Somewhere along the line, he somehow developed an erection.

"Fuck! Now?"

[+10 minutes] That's how long he needed to stay under the shower using cold water to calm his dick.

It's only morning but the world is like against Cody at the moment. Although it's his fault from the beginning.

If only he didn't pressure Derek to continue, he wouldn't overslept. He can avoid having a recollection session in the mirror or develop an erection.

So he can't really blame the world when it's his doing. That's why he's mad at his horny self.

"Please... don't ever show up again."

Derek's POV

I laugh as I watch a panic Cody suddenly jumped out of the bed, realizing that he overslept.

He nagged about everything he could think of as soon as he blink his eyes open, grabbed his towel and off to the bathroom. Never once that his lips stop mumbling till the door shut.

He's a sweet boy and angelic in his sleep but he became a very feisty puff when he's awake. His rants never cease to give me headache yet I found it very adorable most of the time. It made my morning.

I was just laying on the bed, staring at the white ceiling when I heard a slight music from the bedside table.

It's a different song than the alarm that I turned off before, I assume it's a text.

I'm not one to pry on Cody's phone, I should respect that privacy of his at least but just a glance of the caller wouldn't hurt, right?

I look over at the phone placed carelessly on the wooden bedside table.

Hudson calling...

Hudson?

I never knew someone named Hudson nor Cody mentioned a Hudson before.

It's either someone new or an acquaintance of his from the old days that suspiciously even the report of his past didn't expose much of a Hudson, none to be exact.

Perhaps it's an insignificant character to Cody that he didn't mind to include in his stories.

The list of assumptions kept going yet it's pointless if I didn't know the answer. Still, I couldn't take my mind off the topic.

The call ended and just then I grab the phone.

Hudson (9 Missed Calls)

Nine? Damn, is he that desperate or straight up shameless?