Scattered Lyrics

I'm putting up the album picture for this Miku. We're only doing the girl on the right.

Module Name: Scattered Lyrics

Real Name: Analya Klunder (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: バラバラリリック

Romaji: Barabara Lyric

Nickname(s): Scattered

Date Of Birth: August 10, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Asexual/Aromantic

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Cosmo@BousouP

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Scattered Lyrics

Song Producer: Cosmo@BousouP

Specific Song Anniversary: August 10, 2018

Fun Facts:

- Analya's life was a living hell. First, a doctor told her parents that she would grow up to have bad emotional control, meaning she would experience emotions at unnatural levels. But what else she went through certainly didn't make it easier. Her father started abusing her behind her mom's back. He would do a lot of disgusting things to her. He threatened to kill her if she ever told anybody about the things he did. But then one day, he raped Analya when she was 11. He did it so aggressively, that it left Analya bleeding a lot and unable to walk from all the pain. Of course, she wasn't allowed to tell anyone, but her mom inevitably noticed all the blood in her room. She knew something was wrong, so she took Analya to the hospital. There, they found out that she had been raped. With a few tests, they found her father's DNA on her. That's when her mom found out what had been going on all those years. So she called the police, and now Analya's father is in prison for life. Her mom eventually found another man and married him. This father treats them both much better.

- There are all kinds of things she has been through, but this was by far the worst. It's left her traumatized and with severe trust issues. She has also aged down mentally in a way, where she may act like a baby sometimes. It's just to cope with the things she missed out on, like enjoying her child life.

- She used to look like a normal girl as a child. She changed her style after she got out of her situation, though. The black spots on her body are tattoos. She wears a mask on her head to show how "happy" she is. And her eye? It's always been like that.

- Analya has an issue where she bites her fingers repeatedly. She might bite other objects too. She has to use an adult pacifier to stop herself from doing that. She also needs it when she sleeps, as it helps with her anxiety.

- She doesn't eat enough to sustain every day because she could get sick if she tried. She has to drink a supplement to get her nutrition.

- She wants to have 6 children of her own.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!