Magical Mirai 2023

Module Name: Magical Mirai 2023

Real Name: Raquel Parsons (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: マジカルミライ2023

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: March 10, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Designer: LAM

Known Relationships/Family:

Minty Wallander/Kaito 15th Anniversary Rin (girlfriend) (March 16, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Hero

Song Producer: Ayase

Specific Song Anniversary: June 30, 2023

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Wonderlands x Showtime Luka (or her real name Alexandria Shook) are birthday twins.

- Raquel's hair is actually really short, but she always uses hair extensions to make it appear longer.

- She is like the gangster of the Magical Mirai modules.

- Growing up, other people were scared of Raquel. She has a fun-loving personality. She's not trying to hurt anybody at all. She just wants to have fun.

- She likes the big cities of Negi Root City. However, she doesn't like quiet places.

- How did these friends first meet? Raquel wasn't really liked in school that much. Kirrilee and Grover found her cool however. When they came to her high school, she didn't feel that lonely. As for the other three modules, they've heard of Raquel through social media. And that's how they all became friends.

- If Raquel's natural hair grows at a normal rate, why does she keep it short? The thing is, she used to have really long hair when she was a teenager. It had the volume of the real Miku's hair and had curly ends. However, one day, Raquel got bored of her long hair and decided to cut it to donate it to charity. Since then, she continues to keep her hair short.

- The main wanderer is Raquel's PV is named Zenith Su (born June 30th, 2005). The minor wanderers in Raquel's PV are, from left to right, Eunbi Sowon (born June 30th, 2007), Karina Chin (born June 30th, 2006), and Seo-Yun Ta (born June 30th, 2008).

- Zenith is Korean. She used to go to an all-girls school in Gangnam, where no one really liked her. She was always interested in superheroes, especially Marvel and DC Comics; things her classmates didn't think of. She and her family moved to Negi Root City after her mother was let go from her job due to budget cuts. There, she finally met someone who understood her more than her classmates in Korea; Raquel. Zenith didn't mind at all that Raquel is older, and used whatever confidence she had left to hang out with her.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!