Project Voltage - Ice

Module Name: Project Voltage - Ice

Real Name: Candice Cook (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Ice

Date Of Birth: January 17, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: kantaro

Known Relationships/Family:

Steve Elam/Brand New Street (Len) (boyfriend) (November 27, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior), Pokemon trainer, & worker at a snow tube resort

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, An Unexpected Phone Call (or her real name Noelle Dai), and Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - January Miku (or her real name Corrie Salinas) are birthday twins.

- Candice is a Pokemon trainer from the Sinnoh region. She uses Ice-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Lapras.

- Candice is known for acting masculine due to the fact that she wears men's clothes. Her hair isn't realistically that long either. She just decorates it with too many crystals to make it appear longer. No one has seen how she naturally looks.

- Besides Pokemon training, Candice is exceptional at wintertime activities like figure skating, skiing, and snowboarding. If it snows enough, she and her Pokemon would find the tallest hill ever and sled down it. Most of the time, Candice would end up falling off the sled because of how fast she goes, but she loves the thrill of it. Other times, she and her Pokemon would build a snowman together.

See you guys in the next chapter!