Battle! (Hatsune Miku)

Module Name: Battle! (Hatsune Miku)

Real Name: Charleigh Wyllie (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Romaji: 戦闘!初音ミク

Nickname(s): Battle

Date Of Birth: December 1, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: Yuichi Murakami

Known Relationships/Family:

Nova Wyllie (younger sister) (born September 7th, 2010)

Capricia Rhoades/Greedy Gift Gumi (girlfriend) (December 19, 2023)

Occupation: Pokemon trainer, model, & worker at Les Biens

Specific Song: Battle! (Hatsune Miku)

Song Producer: CosMo@Bousou-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 1, 2023

Fun Facts:

- Charleigh considers the real Miku as a rival, even though Miku doesn't have a career in Pokemon anymore.

- Her favorite Pokemon to use in battle is Gengar.

- How did Miku meet Charleigh? Miku had a concert in Charleigh's hometown in Kanto. To pass the time, Miku looked at all the Pokemon. She liked Nidorino the most. Charleigh then approached Miku and asked her for a battle. Miku accepted, not knowing any of Nidorino's moves. Charleigh beat Miku, and Miku blacked out.

- Miku woke up in the Pokemon Center. The nurse told Miku about Charleigh being a strong Pokemon trainer. She'll only have a chance of beating her if she evolved Nidorino into Nidoking. Miku went through with the evolution. She got back on her feet the next day. Meanwhile, Charleigh had been battling other opponents she thought were weak. When she saw Miku return, she was shocked. Miku then asked Charleigh for a rematch. Charleigh said yes. The two of them battled for hours, until both Nidoking and Gengar couldn't battle any more. Then Charleigh shook Miku's hand. They remained rivals to this day, even though Miku's Pokemon training career didn't last that long.

- When it was time for Miku to leave, she had to leave Nidoking behind. But Charleigh decided to train him in Miku's absence, since Nidoking likes Miku. Nidoking wanted to battle alongside Miku again in the future.

- Charleigh mainly uses Dark and Ghost-type Pokemon, but she is selective when it comes to battles. She purposely fights against opponents with what her Pokemon are super-effective towards, and won't bother to fight against what her Pokemon are weak to. But if she absolutely had to do the latter no matter what, she goes all-out, even if it means losing in the end.

- When she's not with her Pokemon, Charleigh is at work. She works at a department store.

- Her life goal has been to become a model. She's been dreaming of it since she was a girl. All her friends knew about it, but one ex-friend of hers did not approve of this dream and wanted her to be a Pokemon trainer instead, even though Charleigh didn't want to. So that friend decided to trick her into applying to be a Pokemon trainer by giving her a modeling application in disguise and saying it will land her a guaranteed interview. This caused Charleigh to inadvertently go to the Pokemon lab, where she started her unplanned journey. She eventually ended up liking this career, but since that one day, she never spoke about her modeling dream again, but wants to revisit it someday. But she's too scared to go through with it because she doesn't want to be conned like she was last time.

- It's without a doubt that Charleigh is moody and has a short temper. It's easy to piss her off, so don't try to push her buttons. For people she simply doesn't care about, she isn't willing to associate with them. But if it's someone she hates with a passion, that's when that brings the worst out of her. But deep down, she is really just someone who wants to have real friends, since she's dealt with enough deception in her life. If you have a conversation with her, listen to what she has to say, and show her that you care about her, she will do the same for you. Do not break her trust, or she will cut you out of her life without hesitation.

- Charleigh is a lolita goth, which explains her usual outfit. She doesn't like dressing casually. All she wears are dresses and formal accessories. She has a stash of beauty items in her room. They are located in drawers that can't be accessed without a key because she doesn't want anyone touching them. It's no big surprise to see her all dolled up in any setting, whether at her side job or at battles.

- Right now, she posts pictures of herself and her Pokemon under the handle Gigantamask1201. She hopes it'll make people happy to see beauty being brought into the Pokemon world, and that it'll make her achieve her dreams.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!