Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress

Real Name: Sahar Jalili (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Lottery

Date Of Birth: January 30, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 136 lbs.

Designer: Kanda Done

Known Relationships/Family:

Omer Jalili (younger brother) (born September 14th, 2006)

Sophia Jalili (younger sister) (born March 22nd, 2008)

Malik Chaibi (boyfriend) (May 15, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Sahar always felt like she was the odd one out in many settings, so it had been hard for her to make friends. But Allissa and Denton were lucky to have her be a classmate in an especially hard class. There they got to learn that she has different values than them, to which they could respect. As for the rest of these friends, Sahar was invited to a wedding for a couple she doesn't know, but it was not going to be a short one. This wedding was going to go on all night. Not only did Sahar see people of her kind, but also everyone else of her group. They thought her dressing differently was cute, and they were interested to know her whole story.

- Sahar's first name means "dawn" in Persian.

- Her parents have come from Lebanon, but Sahar has never been there. It's because she's afraid of what could happen there. So she grew up as an American, but also being influenced by her parents' morals and values. Nowadays, though, she prefers not to talk about it much.

See you guys in the next chapter!