Cynicism

Module Name: Cynicism #1

Real Name: Cyrene Luna (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Cy-chan

Date Of Birth: March 28, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: スドウ創太

Known Relationships/Family:

Izaria Luna/Cynicism #2 (younger sister)

Machi Shishikusa/The Fox's Wedding Miku (girlfriend) (August 17, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Album: Cynicism

Album Producer: Neru

Specific Album Anniversary: March 28, 2018

Fun Facts:

- Cyrene doesn't mind being called either by her real name or her nicknames; Cy or Cy-chan.

- She is a ball of energy. She gets easily excited when she sees a person that she likes, and would probably get too excited to the point where she ends up hurting herself or the other person. But that goes to show that she cares about her friends deeply. Even if they were in the tiniest bit of danger, she would act like she'd have to be a hero and save them.

- She has a particular interest towards the 80s and 90s style, and loves music of all kinds. She practically listens to music anywhere she goes, so it's not unusual to see her jamming by herself.

- She feels friendship on a very deep level. Though she acts crazy over her friends, that's just her enjoying their company. But this also makes her prone to intense heartbreaks if she gets betrayed by someone or something bad happens to them.

- Cyrene and Izaria's relationship is more than just sisters. They see each other as best friends as well. Though they differ in terms of energy, they still thrive together. They've only argued a few times in their life, but they never had any strains. All they ever do is love.

Module Name: Cynicism #2

Real Name: Izaria Luna (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Cy-chan

Date Of Birth: March 28, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Designer: スドウ創太

Known Relationships/Family:

Cyrene Luna/Cynicism #1 (older sister)

Mato Kuroi/Black Rock Shooter (girlfriend) (August 15, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Album: Cynicism

Album Producer: Neru

Specific Album Anniversary: March 28, 2018

Fun Facts:

- Izaria is softer and cooler than her sister, but she has the same feelings towards her friends as she does. The only difference is, Izaria doesn't get overly excited or too noisy.

- Cyrene and Izaria's relationship is more than just sisters. They see each other as best friends as well. Though they differ in terms of energy, they still thrive together. They've only argued a few times in their life, but they never had any strains. All they ever do is love.

- Unlike her sister, Izaria is chill. The kind of chill where she just minds her own business. In fact, even in her baby years, she was mostly quiet and didn't fuss often. With that, she is also very dry-humored without even trying to be funny.

- It's been said that Izaria gets her calmness from her and Cyrene's father, whereas Cyrene gets her loud and quite annoying personality from their mother.

See you guys in the next chapter!