Project Voltage - Steel

Module Name: Project Voltage - Steel

Real Name: Jasmine Schaper (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Steel

Date Of Birth: February 19, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Megumi Mizutani

Known Relationships/Family:

Ginjiro Hara/Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - January Len (boyfriend) (November 25, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman) & Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Princess Blanche have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Jasmine is a Pokemon trainer from the Johto region. She uses Steel-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Jirachi.

- Before Jasmine became a trainer, she was involved in family business. Her parents own a little shop that sells art, textiles, and other home goods. Jasmine used to help around. But then, she got bored of it, and wanted something more exciting. One day, she found a Jirachi sleeping outside the store. Thinking this is her lucky day, she ran to the nearest PokeMart, purchased a PokeBall, and caught the Jirachi. This was the moment she discovered what she really wanted to do; Pokemon training. Her parents were hesitant to let her do it, but Jasmine insisted she goes. She promised she wouldn't forget about them. With that, she departed from her area. Now, not only does she want to be one of the strongest Pokemon trainers, but taking inspiration from her parents, she also considers having a business of her own.

See you guys in the next chapter!