Lawson x Hatsune Miku

Module Name: Lawson x Hatsune Miku

Real Name: Gillian Edley (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Lawson

Date Of Birth: November 15, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 143 lbs.

Designer: 胡麻乃りお

Known Relationships/Family:

Red Kennerk/Fleeting Rest (boyfriend) (February 9, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Cool Sweets Miku (or her real name Velda Orsi) are birthday twins.

- Despite this Miku module and Gift From Above having the same last name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- How did these friends first meet? Gillian was just filling her car with gas at the Lawson store, when she came across Zed filling his van with gas. Gillian pointed out that Zed's van looks so old, but Zed didn't really like what she said. When Zed left that day, he almost hit Alivia, who was crossing the street. But Alivia quickly forgave him. Later on, Gillian would meet Christen and Solomon at the pool, and they ended up talking about what happened the past few weeks. Christen said she saw Daffodil walking out of a store while drunk. Little did they know, Daffodil overheard this, and got a little annoyed. Even with this series of weirdness, they all still became friends.

- Gillian is an independent girl that puts a lot, but sometimes a little too much, effort in her actions. She spends much of her time getting her responsibilities straight, which leaves probably about a fraction of free time.

See you guys in the next chapter!