Project Voltage - Poison

Module Name: Project Voltage - Poison

Real Name: Janine Cora (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Poison

Date Of Birth: February 13, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: kantaro

Known Relationships/Family:

Ayesha Yarrow (older stepsister) (born August 20th, 1986)

Cole Yarrow (stepbrother-in-law) (born May 7th, 1985)

Zahra Yarrow (cousin) (born October 13th, 2014)

Bryson Yarrow (cousin) (born January 2nd, 2016)

Levi Yarrow (cousin) (born November 18th, 2019)

Ahmed Hudak/Zozotown x Project Sekai Volume 2 - Vivid Bad Squad Len (boyfriend) (February 4, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior) & Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Snow Rin 2010 have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Miku module and To Not Let Go Of That Hand (or her real name Ada Winters) are birthday twins.

- Janine is a Pokemon trainer from the Kanto region. She uses Poison-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Toxtricity.

- Janine is known in her Pokemon gym as "The Unconventional Geek". Her gym is located at the Negi Root Boardwalk. Her gym badge is called the Bacteria Badge.

- Janine's inspiration to be a Poison-type trainer comes from the fact that she loves science. It's her favorite subject ever. She likes to put together big experiments. Her best one was when she mixed several chemicals of different colors to create rainbow smoke. However, it takes trial and error for it to work. And in that process, a lot of explosions would occur. If you were her neighbor, you would think there are fireworks nearby, when it's really just Janine doing her experiments.

See you guys in the next chapter!