Hatsune Miku 11th Anniversary Fair ~I Love Animals!~

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 11th Anniversary Fair ~I Love Animals!~

Real Name: Laurine Jacques (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Animals

Date Of Birth: May 4, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: R_りんご

Known Relationships/Family:

Noelle Dai/An Unexpected Phone Call (girlfriend) (August 10, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and How About Tickling? (or her real name Jorja Troutman) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Laurine and Murielle knew each other when they used to live in France. After they moved to Negi Root City, Murielle would get to know Dorothee through one of her classes. At an animal shelter one time, Dorothee had met Roddy, and they had shared the same type of interests. Laurine also became friends with Winter and Matt during lunch time. After some time, all 6 of these friends ran into each other at the shelter, and became friends since then.

- Laurine lives with her French-speaking parents who don't know English that well. Because she's grown up speaking French, she's the one who helps them with important things that require them to speak English.

See you guys in the next chapter!