Bacterial Contamination

Module Name: Bacterial Contamination

Real Name: Calne Ca (this real name is canon).

Japanese: 細菌汚染

Romaji: Saikin Osen

Nickname(s): Bacterial

Date Of Birth: February 3, 2009

Age: 15

Sexuality: Pansexual

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: Deino

Known Relationships/Family:

PB/P-Style Piano Black (girlfriend) (February 14, 2023)

Occupation: Robot

Specific Song: Bacterial Contamination

Song Producer: Kanimiso-P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 3, 2012

Fun Facts:

- Calne is classified as a mechanized skeleton. She was originally created to act like a normal person, but she turned against her creator and started using her abilities for evil.

- Calne has the ability to switch her arms into any other object she wants it to be. She could have regular arms too.

- She mostly communicates by making mechanical noises through her throat. When she talks, her voice is distorted and deep.

- Calne changes her physical appearance based on how she feels. One notable attire of her is when she has red hair and regular clothes. That's when she acts nicer.

- The best way to address Calne is Ca, but she's fine with any other way.

- Don't be fooled by her "nicer" look. It's true that she will lose her evil abilities that way, but she's not 100% a kind person. She still acts pretty rough. She just can't attack like she can in her usual robot look.

- Part of the reason why she acts cold towards others is because of the mistreatment she's received by others in her past. But it's mostly because of the botched process of creating her in the first place. She's unaware of the latter.

- Calne loves the Saw movie series.

- The best way to distract Calne from attacking anyone while she is actively mad is to show her something she likes. She loves horror content the most. That will distract her for a good while before she loses her cool again.

- Calne's house is full of all kinds of technology that makes up her life. It has all sorts of hardware, and gigabytes of data files in each one. These files in question contain her records, her significant life events, code, and so much more. Anybody could learn every tiny detail about her if they saw them. But these files are password protected so no one but her can access them. She also has a special station in the corner of her living room that allows her to charge wirelessly.

- Unlike Hatsune Miku Append, Calne does not get a tad bit tired if her battery is low. She will continue on with her life until her battery runs out and she shuts down completely. Every few months or so, her batteries will get old and will need changing.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!