The End Of One Story

Module Name: The End Of One Story

Real Name: Alouette Thoreau (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 一度きりの物語

Romaji: Ichido Kiri no Monogatari

Nickname(s): End

Date Of Birth: March 28, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: Momopan

Known Relationships/Family:

Valary Cripe/A Nervous Start? (girlfriend) (January 1, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: The End Of One Story

Song Producer: TinySymphony

Specific Song Anniversary: March 28, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Zozotown x Project Sekai Haruka (or her real name Lilli Bonewits), I Want To Deliver It, For Everyone's Sake (or her real name Magdalen Lindberg), and Hina Miku (or her real name Sachie Satow) are all birthday twins.

- Alouette's first name means "lark" in French.

- She has known her friend Rosie ever since she was just a child. They had a close bond in the past. However, Rosie became busy with life, and got too distracted with it to spend any more quality time with Alouette.

- Alouette is not a very busy person. Although she helps around the house and does all her chores without her parents having to ask, she finds herself in the best case scenario. But she is also anxious about her future. She isn't sure what kind of job she wants or where she'll go when she decides to move away.

- She is quite an emotional person. She has a huge heart towards people. Although she's not good at expressing herself through words, her emotions say a lot. She can also listen very well. She never breaks eye contact or does anything else. Just listens.

- Despite this, it's hard for her to make friends. She gets nervous when she talks to someone new. But it takes time.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!