Project Voltage - Fire

Module Name: Project Voltage - Fire

Real Name: Flannery Kinney (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Fire

Date Of Birth: April 13, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 131 lbs.

Designer: Megumi Mizutani

Known Relationships/Family:

Rocco Kinney (older brother) (born June 24th, 2003)

Butch Kinney (older brother) (born February 19th, 2001)

Harvey Kinney (older brother) (born May 28th, 1999)

Chiharu Kase/The Journey Is Also An Important Process (boyfriend) (November 30, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior) & Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and 1, 2 Fanclub Rin have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Flannery is a Pokemon trainer from Hoenn. She uses Fire-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Skeledirge.

- Flannery is known as the hothead of her friends; having a fiery temper. No pun intended. But this can be used for good and bad things. She uses her rage as an advantage in battles, but she might hurt people's feelings with what she says other than that.

- She has little memory of her childhood before she became a Pokemon trainer, but she just knows that her previous life was not the best. She had a pretty large family, but she was the only girl in the house, making her prone to abuse. One memory in particular was when her brothers tortured her for hours by forcing her to watch disturbing content, playing with her body inappropiately, and laughed at her when she cried. When everyone went to sleep that night, she took the opportunity to run away and never look back. That's how she found a new life in Pokemon training.

- Flannery has a deep passion for art. For the longest time, she's kept it secret because her family thought her drawings were stupid. But she loves doing it. Although, some of her pieces are quite disturbing, which display acts of violence and gore. But they're mainly drawn as vent art.

See you guys in the next chapter!