Hatsune Miku x Yomiuri Land 2024 ~5th Anniversary~

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Yomiuri Land 2024 ~5th Anniversary~

Real Name: Donelle Park (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Yomiuri

Date Of Birth: May 5, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 141 lbs.

Designer: Morikura En

Known Relationships/Family:

Malia Mortilla/I Want To Make Something Good (girlfriend) (January 21, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Swimming Lessons In The Sea (or her real name Nyah Worsley), You Can Rely On Me More (or her real name Ardith Moseley), Meikopia Wonderful Voyage Rin (or her real name Ryana Derwin), and Meikopia Wonderful Voyage Len (or his real name Friday Derwin) are all birthday twins.

- Despite this Miku module and Together With Our Little Fans having the same last name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- This Miku module and Gottani! Iroha have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? Donelle, being the sweetheart she is, was solely responsible for the friend group forming. It's all thanks to her love, her hugs, and just making her friends' days in general. She met them in all kinds of places.

See you guys in the next chapter!