The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group

Module Name: The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group

Real Name: Rie Fukuhara (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 可憐愛嬌花咲組

Romaji: Karen Aikyou Hanasakagumi

Nickname(s): Blooming

Date Of Birth: March 13, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Tanaka

Known Relationships/Family:

Kiho Fukuhara/The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group Gumi (older sister)

Kaguya Fukuhara/The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group Rin (younger sister)

Caileigh Albrand/Hatsune Miku x Round1 Rin (girlfriend) (April 19, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group

Song Producer: Capitaro

Specific Song Anniversary: March 13, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Wind Parade (or her real name Evie Miranda) are birthday twins.

- Kiho, Rie, and Kaguya's family members went through a lot to have them be born. Their grandparents on each side lived through World War II when they were little kids, and they survived the bombing in 1945. Many years later, during the Cold War, they got married and had kids, who would soon be Kiho, Rie, and Kaguya's parents.

- After the parents of the sisters first met in 1999, they moved to Sapporo, where they would eventually get married and have the girls. Anything could have gone wrong for the sisters to not exist to this day, but now, the family has a lot of stories to tell.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!