Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - July

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - July

Real Name: Juliana Velez (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): July

Date Of Birth: July 25, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 131 lbs.

Designer: モゲラッタ

Known Relationships/Family:

Shawn Timbo/Hatsune Miku 2021 Calendar - July Len (boyfriend) (February 16, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Volt Tackle have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? Some years ago, Juliana was swimming at the pool one day, and she eventually got bored. She wanted someone to play with. Seeing Tallulah come in the pool, she thought she looked like a fun person to talk to. She went over and talked to her. They decided they'd have a swimming race to see who could get to the deep end first.

- Suddenly, Juliana bumped into Mareike, who was also in the pool. Mareike was angry at first, but Juliana explained her situation. Mareike decided she would make Juliana win. She grabbed her, and swam her all the way to the deep end. Tallulah wasn't that much impressed, but she couldn't argue. Juliana now had friends to play with.

- Juliana comes from a Spanish speaking family.

- She enjoys nothing more than a hot day. She sometimes would stay outside and relax out there for hours.

See you guys in the next chapter!