Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - January

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - January

Real Name: Sufumi Toō (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): January

Date Of Birth: January 13, 2004

Age: 20

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: 花ヶ田

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Sufumi knew Ginjiro because they lived next door to each other back in Japan during their childhood. By coincidence, they'd go to the same places they enjoy going to. But one day, Sufumi had to move towns, where she met Moemi in the new neighborhood.

- Sufumi comes from a wealthy family in both love and money. Her mother owns a real estate company, and her father is a teacher for the Japanese language. Significant career differences, right? But that didn't stop them from marrying and having Sufumi. They've made a vow that their child would never have to suffer absent parents or get involved in arguments. They stood by their word, and now this family is probably one of the happiest families one could know.

- Sufumi doesn't expect herself to live on her own or rush into a relationship. She's the kind of person who stays true to what she believes in, including the principle of living life however one wants it. In other words, she's been told that she should enjoy her life the way she wants to, and that's exactly what she intends to do.

See you guys in the next chapter!