Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku

I wish I could find this girl in color...

Module Name: Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku

Real Name: Miku Amane (this real name is canon).

Japanese: 夢喰い白黒バク

Romaji: Yumekui Shirokuro Baku

Nickname(s): Monochrome

Date Of Birth: November 17, 1996

Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Nanami Amane (mother) (born September 17th, 1978)

Theodore/Trickster (ex-boyfriend) (July 4th, 2011-November 20th, 2014)

Ossie Tisak/Cheering For You (new boyfriend) (April 18, 2023)

Occupation: Singer

Specific Song: Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku

Song Producer: Nem

Specific Song Anniversary: July 4, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module shares her first name with a few other Miku modules.

- Miku has been dreaming of becoming a singer ever since she was little. And all she wanted is to fall in love like normal people.

- One day, she was about to perform in front of a large crowd, then all of a sudden, she fainted and saw the crowd vanish in front of her. She has been in Monokuro with Trickster for over 8 years. But thanks to a certain Len module and his harem, she has been rescued.

- She currently lives with her mom and she still has her job.

- She first met Theodore in a dream. She was in a forest area, and a little girl with creepy eyes was chasing her. She ended up in a house with Theodore inside. He saved her life that day. One day, Theodore took Miku to a village and bought her a necklace. However, Miku wanted to explore. She saw a guy that was lost. She took him to an alley and then the guy got all creepy towards her. However, Theodore saved her again. Then she developed romantic feelings towards Theodore. He accepted her feelings.

See you guys in the next chapter!