Project Voltage - Ghost

Module Name: Project Voltage - Ghost

Real Name: Acerola Lamboley (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Ghost

Date Of Birth: October 11, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: take

Known Relationships/Family:

Albert Bracey/Hatsune Miku & Piapro Characters - Gothic Len (boyfriend) (October 7, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior) & Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- Acerola is a Pokemon trainer from the Alola region. She uses Ghost-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Mismagius.

- Acerola is the gloomiest out of her friends and rarely ever smiles. There's no real reason to why she's this way. She just always looks sad. But don't let that discourage you from being her friend. She just needs time to open up.

- Acerola has a very, very dry sense of humor. She is also highly sarcastic. She says everything with the most depressed face you've ever seen, as if she's comtemplating not being there anymore. If makes it hard for people to tell if she's being serious or not, as she doesn't really show happiness.

- She is also physically unable to laugh. Even if she finds something funny, she just gives a blank stare and says something like, 'Tee hee. Rolling on the floor.".

- When she jumps, she can bounce off the ground multiple times like a ball. She can also run like a bullet. She can climb up tall things, as she doesn't fear heights at all. She can also walk on narrow passages without getting scared. This is because her body is very strong.

- Good luck trying to play a game of hide and seek with her, because she is a master at it. She hides in places that are obscure and/or match her colors. She's gone hours without being found. That's also where she gets her sneakiness from.

- Acerola was born as a normal, healthy baby. However, that's not what her parents thought as she grew up. She learned to walk and talk at a very early age, and that made her parents think that something was wrong with her. Nobody in Alola knew what was going on either; they just thought she was a really smart child. But her parents felt convinced that their daughter either had a horrible disease or wasn't human. Because they were scientists, they decided to do some experiments on her to get some answers. These experiments were not like what you think. They put USB cards in her, they put her in a tube and showered her with chemicals, they electrocuted her multiple times, and forced her to eat wires. Everything they did to her made her start developing the power she's know for having today, even though it should've harmed her. Acerola knew deep down, she is a human. But her parents managed to convince others that she wasn't making them ridicule her if she tried to defend herself. She felt like there was no escape from this cycle. Except one day, it all came to a vicious end.

- For one of their experiments, her parents shoved her into a computer to see if she'd go in. And she actually went inside. Being the reckless child she was, she went all through the computer network. But by the time she was done messing around in there, the files on the computer had been corrupted. Her parents got mad and threatened to delete her. Acerola begged for her life, but that's when she took the opportunity to break out of the computer to make a great escape. She ran away from the house as her parents chased her down. She lost them, and her parents filed a missing child report. A few hours later, the police and her parents found Acerola. But because Acerola had gotten a knife during her runaway, she did not hesitate for a second to jump her parents and stab them multiple times. The police tried to detain her, but Acerola was so strong from all the powers she got, they couldn't handcuff her. After her episode of rage, she sprinted away without skipping a beat, her parents' blood all over her. She later found out that her parents had died on the way to the hospital. This meant she was finally free. But even with them gone and out of her life forever, the trauma remained. She started her Pokemon career just so she could move on.

See you guys in the next chapter!