Project Voltage - Normal

Module Name: Project Voltage - Normal

Real Name: Whitney Hepler (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Normal

Date Of Birth: July 15, 2007

Age: 16

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: Megumi Mizutani

Known Relationships/Family:

Lucille Hepler (younger sister) (born February 7th, 2012)

Wilder Hepler (younger brother) (born November 14th, 2015)

Raewyn Rzeszewski/Lots And Lots Of Love For My Precious Junior~ (girlfriend) (November 28, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a sophomore) & Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and White Dress have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Whitney is a Pokemon trainer that came from Johto. She uses Normal-type Pokemon.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Chatot.

- Whitney's favorite places to look for Pokemon are at subways and cities. However, she always does dumb things to catch Pokemon. For instance, she once jumped directly into a subway track to catch a Happiny and almost got hit by a train in the process.

- Whitney was a problem child to her family back in Johto. She never wanted to follow the rules in the house. No matter what they did, she just never listened. They got so tired of her behavior, that they kicked her out of their house. Whitney was left with nothing. But then she encountered Chatot, who would help her survive in the streets. She eventually was able to become a real trainer and have the adequate resources to have her own place. Being disowned was the best thing that's happened to her, as she says.

See you guys in the next chapter!