Nihilistic Rock

Module Name: Nihilistic Rock

Real Name: Berkley Mishra (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 厭世ロック

Romaji: Ensei Rock

Nickname(s): Nihilistic

Date Of Birth: July 12, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: Xitoo

Known Relationships/Family:

Aurora Garrido/No Title- (girlfriend) (July 26, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Nihilistic Rock

Song Producer: Aru

Specific Song Anniversary: July 12, 2019

Fun Facts:

- Berkley was born in Nepal. Her parents immigrated to the United States a few weeks after she was born. On the other hand, Aidia was born in Negi Root City.

- Even though her parents are multilingual, Berkley only speaks English. She doesn't like to follow all her cultural customs. She prefers to live like a normal American.

- Having been childhood friends, Berkley and Aidia bonded like sisters. Their friendship went strong for years, even when they hit their teen years and started taking a downfall at the same time. A series of incidents, which included but not limited to, their own personal matters and being victims to rumors that caused them to be ostracized from their society, made their mental health deteriorate. They eventually hit rock bottom, and their personalities completely changed. They started rejecting life and doing everything to end their lives. It's been years since they reached that point, and nothing has changed. But at least they have their parents by their side.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!