Project Voltage - Dragon

Module Name: Project Voltage - Dragon

Real Name: Clair Squires (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Dragon

Date Of Birth: May 17, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: Yusuke Ohmura

Known Relationships/Family:

Zinnia Squires (mother, deceased) (March 27th, 1980-May 17th, 2012)

King Heskett/Inside The Unchanging Warmth (boyfriend) (November 26, 2023)

Occupation: Pokemon trainer

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Lunchtime Study Session (or her real name Candi Alifano) are birthday twins.

- This Miku module and Blue Rose Len have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Clair is a Pokemon trainer from the Johto region. She uses Dragon-type Pokemon in her battles.

- Her favorite Pokemon is Miraidon.

- Unlike her friend Project Voltage - Dark (or her real name Karen Nicodemus), Clair is more strict than mean. She's the one who guides her group in the right direction and lets them know whenever it's time to battle. She treats all her friends with tough love, which can sometimes be mistaken for harm. She means well, but because she is strong in training and physical attributes, she treats others with the kind of treatment she thinks they need.

- Besides Pokemon training, Clair is also a really good singer. Her voice alone is enough to keep anyone, including Pokemon, engaged. What's so significant about her voice is that it can balance high and low notes. But she is better with slow songs.

- Clair's mother was a single mother. She was a Pokemon trainer. After her daughter was born, Ms. Squires wanted to spend more time with her. Clair grew up to like the Pokemon her mom caught, which are the Dragon-types she has today, and Miraidon was no exception. They were pretty much all friends with each other. But one day, Ms. Squires became sick with a terminal illness. The doctors estimated she'd only live for 6 more months. This happened when Clair was 9. Ms. Squires' health was declining, and none of the treatments she went through seemed to do anything. It got to the point where Ms. Squires no longer had the strength to do anything, and Clair had to take care of her and the Pokemon. The day Clair turned 10 was the last day of her mother's life. She and the Pokemon sat next to her in her deathbed. As she was approaching the end, Ms. Squires told Clair to take care of her Pokemon, go on a Pokemon journey, and open a gym. Clair promised she would do all that for her. Seconds later, Ms. Squires took her last breath. She was laid to rest by Clair's house the next morning. Despite her broken heart, Clair was determined to fulfill her mother's dying wish. She trained the Pokemon, which were now hers, to become stronger than they ever were before, and in return, they took care of her like her mother did. This made the grieving process easier for all of them. The hardships and triumphs were what made her the strong trainer she's known for being today. It's what her mother would've wanted for her.

- Clair likes purple flowers, but she likes crocuses the best.

See you guys in the next chapter!