Hatsune Miku Happy 16th Birthday

Module Name: Hatsune Miku Happy 16th Birthday

Real Name: Lally Thurmond (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 16th

Date Of Birth: April 27, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: Sakura Shiori

Known Relationships/Family:

Keara Ivonne Kowalewski (girlfriend) (April 27, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Doppelganger Rin (or her real name Beckah Monell), and Doppelganger Len (or his real name Woodrow Monell) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Lally once walked into a sweets shop during Valentine's Day season and saw Samantha buying chocolate roses. This was Lally's first time seeing something like that, so she decided to be like Samantha and get one too. The two of them ended up talking to each other about their favorite candies. Later on, Samantha had a group project in school and was with Hayleigh as one of her teammates. They got along very well. They presented the project together, which caught the attention of Kamden. He really enjoyed it. Lally would then go on to befriend the Traile twins after deciding to eat lunch in the courtyard one time. Eventually, the six of them got together thanks to Lally knowing Samantha.

- These modules are all into the sweet tooth fashion style, and they all usually hang out at places to get candy and all kinds of other sweet stuff.

- Lally is the type of girl who never gets angry with people or wishes bad things to happen to them. She has characteristics similar to other modules who are sweet and kindhearted.

- She looks up to the real Miku.

See you guys in the next chapter!