Our Life

Module Name: Our Life

Real Name: Doretta Ganley (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 人生

Romaji: Jinsei

Nickname(s): Life

Date Of Birth: July 29, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: Kuroi

Known Relationships/Family:

Mikala Grummell/Super Ring Yellow (boyfriend) (June 12, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Our Life

Song Producer: Ann-Melts-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 29, 2022

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Jabberwocky Jabberwocka Rin (or her real name Philomena Duchin), and Jabberwocky Jabberwocka Len (or his real name Piers Duchin) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Doretta was at one of her after-school clubs when she saw the Kaden twins horsing around in the room. Wishing to join in the fun, the three of them would begin to hang out constantly. Summer came by, and the three of them would go out to the city as their usual hangout place, where they would often give out compliments to strangers. And three of those strangers would be Jacklyn, Elroy, and Roxana.

- Doretta is the kind of friend who would pretty much talk to anybody around her. Giving advice and just trying to be someone that one can count on.

- She is usually the one who takes initiative and invites her friends to any place she likes if they don't offer her first.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!