O51'

FEBRUARY 2024
february 2nd

FEBRUARY 2024february 2nd

liked by bigbreadpedlar, faithlouisak and more orlafinneran happy birthday, father of our beautiful children, a man so talented im in awe just watching him rehearse, a man i can proudly say ive loved for what feels like both eternity and not nearl...

orlafinneran happy birthday, father of our beautiful children, a man so talented im in awe just watching him rehearse, a man i can proudly say ive loved for what feels like both eternity and not nearly long enough, a man who's comforted me during what i can confidently say are the worst times ive been through, i can't even describe how much love i have in my heart for you my darling, love orla.

username what did he get tattooed?
orlafinneran the number 11 (the day the twins were born and the day ivy was born, it was a weird coincidence) and also the quote meet me in monatuk

ellahunt i better get a paragraph like this for my bday
   ↳ orlafinneran ofc x

ayoedebiri u two r so in love it's sickening, that should be me 😔
  ↳ orlafinneran justin bieber has NOTHING on u

tillykeeper naur not u getting into film camera's too ur family's gonna be so artsy 2014 tumblr girl coded
  ↳ orlafinneran 😭😭

fayegatsby the first pic is giving bossy passenger in a car w that fuck ass finger point
  ↳ orlafinneran 😭😭 he wasn't that rude

FEBRUARY 2024
february 4TH

"I don't understand this." Paul complained as Orla tied the baby carrier around his back, she was on her tip-toes while doing so. "See all that fabric you've got in the front? It's layered, you'll lift it, and im gonna pop Polly right on in there." Orla explained.

"And she likes it?" Paul questioned.

"It's being close to you, calms the both of them down. Teddy's just fussier than she is at the moment, but she still likes it, I can't have the two of them on me, they're getting too heavy." Orla replied, the babies could hold their heads up already which was unusual for babies so young, but Orla was grateful, though, since she was much shorter than Paul, she couldn't support nearly enough weight on her shoulders as he could.