OO5'

Orla woke up the next morning to find her bed empty, which usually wouldn't be alarming to her. However after last night she had thought he wouldn't run off. Orla managed to go into her bathroom and clean herself up before changing into some actual clothes and putting on a big pair of socks before making her way down the stairs.

She entered the living room and turned towards the kitchen to see Ivy sat on the counter while Paul made her breakfast, and assumably his too. "Good morning" Orla greeted her voice hoarse. Ivy turned towards her mother and smiled Orla made her way to her daughter and kissed her forehead a few dozen times, it was almost a ritual for them that they did every single morning.

"Morning my sweet girl." Orla smiled once she'd given Ivy enough kisses. "We're having eggs!" Ivy told her mother loudly which caused Orla to chuckle.

"Do you want to watch the TV while Daddy cooks?" Orla asked her daughter who nodded. Orla picked Ivy up and carried her to the settee before handing her daughter the remote. "Have you got plans?" Paul asked Orla thinking they could take Ivy to Winter Wonderland or something along those lines.

"Yeah, I was planning on dropping peoples present's off to them, Namely Denise and maybe Sheila too, I've already given Taron and Ella and Tilly and a few others theirs so today was meant to be to finishing  it up. Why?" Orla asked "Just wondering." Paul replied, she hadn't mentioned any man except Taron, surely they had to be dating in some capacity.

"What times the flight?" Orla asked him. "It's .. tomorrow at three I think." Paul replied "Am or Pm?" Orla asked as she got started on putting the dishes her brother had washed away "PM." He replied. "Right, I should probably go pack. How long am I staying for?" Orla said stopping in her tracks as she put a pile of plates away. "Nell's leaving on the 27th so i thought maybe then."  He replied "Yeah that should be good.  I'll go pick some things to wear." Orla nodded before walking up the stairs.

Orla came downstairs and hour and a half later to see Ivy fast asleep her mostly eaten breakfast on the coffee table in front of her and Orla's on the kitchen counter wrapped up in foil. Orla looked around the bottom floor of her house before she had deducted that Paul had definitely left which resulted in her sighing and putting her breakfast in the microwave and boiling the kettle she kept next to it.

Once her food was out of the microwave Orla ate it and waited for her kettle to finish boiling, once it had done and she'd made her tea she sat herself next to Ivy and put on Abbot Elementary, she considered reading one of the several books she kept underneath the coffee table to read when she could but she decided that rewatching the same series over again was a better use of her day until Ivy woke up, at which point she would drive around London for much longer than she wanted to and give people their gifts though luckily for Orla, Denise had messaged her saying she would be busy for the next week or so and that they would have to catch up and exchange gifts some other time which Orla was fine with. Sheila was going on some thing with her mother in a few weeks too so Orla could pass the gift along to her mother to give so Orla forgot about her plans and stayed inside for the rest of the day. 

Ivy was tired, they had a flight to catch tomorrow and a long drive afterwards so Orla decided sleep and relaxation was the best option.

orlafinneran just posted

EM TALKSthis is mostly written but we move

EM TALKS
this is mostly written but we move

EM TALKSthis is mostly written but we move