O17'

MAY 2023
may 4th

Orla was sat inside of her car, two-hundred and eighteen pages into Holly Jackson's 'A Good Girl's Guide To Murder' when her phone rang. Paul had forgotten to grab his wallet and he'd asked Orla to take it in.

Orla had agreed, not realising she'd be filmed leaving when she walked out, she knew where Paul's dressing room was and slipped through the hallways, making her way there. She knocked on his door three times in a row with her ring finger. the rest of her hands occupied with his wallet and her phone. Paul opened the door and moved to let Orla in. She walked in and placed his wallet on his dressing table. "Thank you." Paul said quickly "S'Alright. You okay?" Orla asked, noticing how he seemed in a rush. "I ordered some lunch, it's coming soon and I need to pay for it. But I didn't have my card or anything." Paul explained. Orla chuckled lightly.

"What you getting?" Orla asked him curiously "Sushi." He replied "My stomach twists at the thought of it." Orla said honestly, she couldn't smell fish without gagging anymore and she had no idea as to why. "You're still off it?" Paul questioned, he had noticed the differences in her, her boobs were bigger for one, she was constantly sick and she couldn't eat half of her favourite foods, he wondered wether it was some sort of eating disorder but it didn't logically make much sense, at least not to him.

"I loved it a few months ago but now it turns my stomach to even smell it. Which means I'll be off. And you're going to need to brush your teeth before you kiss me again." Orla answered teasingly "In that case, let me give you one last one before you go, and I'm tainted." Paul joked. Orla smiled and leant forwards as Paul leant down, kissing her as she smiled before she reciprocated and kissed him back. "I've got to go, I will see you later." Orla told him, he nodded and watched as she scurried out of his room, walking through the hallways, getting herself an iced coffee and then walking out of the stage door. Where a group of teenagers were waiting for Paul to walk out of.

EM TALKSit's short ik but im on holidays atm, the wifi is terrible so it's a miracle ive managed to get it working for me long enough so that i can write/ post this

EM TALKS
it's short ik but im on holidays atm, the wifi is terrible so it's a miracle ive managed to get it working for me long enough so that i can write/ post this.