O31'

liked by nellmescal, daisyedgarjones and more orlafinneran hi so i was originally going to post a photo of my own father and me, but then i realised i don't actually have one, unlike my brothers my father was in and out of my life and while i stil...

orlafinneran hi so
i was originally going to post a photo of my own father and me, but then i realised i don't actually have one, unlike my brothers my father was in and out of my life and while i still love him
i decided commemorating the man whose been the best father from the day our daughter was welcomed into the world, im eternally proud of and grateful for him and i know our little girl is too  🩵

username1 this is acc so fucking cute

nellmescal 🥰

username2 ARE YOU TWO BACK TOGETHER

username3 THAT FIRST PIC IS SO CUTE

tillykeeper ADORABLE

alicenokes now i want one

load more comments
comments were limited

load more comments comments were limited

dontechlostanliked by tillykeeper, nellmescal and more managed made this sexy fucker a dad twice now

dontechlostan
liked by tillykeeper, nellmescal and more
managed made this sexy fucker a dad twice now

tillykeeper im so fucking excited oh my god
⤿ dontechlostan 😭 I LOVE U

taron.egerton SO HAPPY FOR U (also i better be a godfather or istg)
⤿ tillykeeper I BETTER BE A GODMOTHER TOO

alicenokes HOW WAS I OBLIVIOUS??
   ⤿ alicenokes hold on is this what tilly was on abt??????????
      ⤿ tillykeeper it was yes

steviegallagher im so happy for u orls
⤿ dontechlostan 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

mollymaehague OH MY GOD
⤿ mollymaehague CONGRATULATIONS
   ⤿ dontechlostan TY MOLLY

bigbreadpedlar 'sexy fucker' im blushing already
   ⤿ dontechlostan oh youve barley grazed the surface, by the time todays over w youll be a tomato
⤿ adamthomas keep it age appropriate!

adamthomas so happy for you
⤿ dontechlostan thanks dickface

scottthomas interesting way to announce it still very happy for you two though
⤿ dontechlostan thanks scott 😃

nellmescal SO EXCITED
⤿ dontechlostan ILY

"This is brilliant Orl" Paul told her, hugging her from behind, his hands over her stomach and his head resting on her shoulder, "I'm glad you like it" Orla smiled, tilting her head slightly at him. "Your the best mother of my kids I could've asked for." Paul insisted. "I love you, so much." Orla told him before kissing him.

"Ew." Ivy groaned "Quit that Madam, I can still show off my dance moves" Paul joked causing Ivy to begin shaking her head manically. "Mammy make him stop." Ivy exclaimed in mock-horror. Orla chuckled. "Keep those moves for another room." Orla said tapping his shoulder as she walked to Ivy.

"Mammy." Ivy said after a few minutes of silence, said silence was Orla scrolling through her phone as Paul made himself tea in their hotel apartments kitchen. "Yes love." Orla asked her daughter softly.

"Can we name the baby Ivy." The four year old pleaded "Your names already Ivy sweetheart." Orla reminded her "Why?" Ivy questioned, Orla took a deep breath, preparing for one of those conversations where the kid asked why to everything.

"Because that's what me and daddy agreed on." Orla told her "Oh Okay." Ivy nodded before returning to colouring in one of her many colouring books Orla had packed. Orla let out a small sigh of relief and leant her head against Paul who was now sat next to her.

"What do you want to name the baby?"  Paul asked her  "Depends on what it is, I have no doubt your gonna try to name it after yourself if it's a boy." Orla answered, she was lying of course, she already had loads of ideas. "You want more?" Orla questioned.

"I don't know, I grew up with two siblings, it would be nice." Paul nodded "We'd have to have them close-ish in age. Speaking from my own experience it's not the best." Orla told him, having a brother who had already had a kid before your tenth birthday was an experience to say the least.

"Your four months gone, let's wait for this one to be born before we go worrying about having other ones, and besides you've got that movie with Sofia, you should definitely do that before we worry about another kid."Paul told her. "That's true." Orla nodded, letting Paul fuss with her hair as she watched as Ivy coloured in her  book.

EM TALKS

WGAJDUSWNAOE THEYRE SO FUCKING CUTE