O21'

Orla Finneran was panting as she dropped her suitcase onto her and Paul's new bed for the next week or so. "You alright?" Paul asked as he wheeled his suitcase in, Ivy in his arms. Orla took a moment to catch her breath before nodding. "Suitcase's just heavy." Paul chuckled lightly. "Let me." Paul said, offering out a hand.

"No, you've been lugging shit about all day." Orla told him, it was true he'd been the one pulling their suitcases off of the rotator that gif them off of the plane, and then gotten them onto the bus and back off again.

"You're very stubborn." Paul muttered louder than he wanted to. "You love me for it." Orla teased before realising what she'd said. "I do." Paul nodded. Orla looked confused. "What?" Orla sputtered, thinking she'd just hallucinated for a moment.

"I love you Orla." Paul said, looking into her eyes and smiling softly "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that." Orla grinned, Paul quickly sat Ivy down on the bed and kissed Orla, who kissed back.

"Yuck." Ivy chuckled. Orla turned to her daughter and began tickling  her which caused Ivy to burst out into a fit of laughter.

Once Orla had put their clothes away she walked into the hotel room's living room area and sat herself next to Paul, leaning her head on his chest as he watched Disney Channel on the TV with Ivy sat to the side of him. "What's on our agenda?" Paul asked, his hand pulling a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I was thinking we go to that theme park I took you to when we came here, on Thursday. Then we can go out and about if we fancy, I haven't been on Holiday since Italy and I'm not sure if that counts so this is going to be fun." Orla told him, Italy had been him filming Normal People and Orla taking care of a few months old Ivy while Paul worked.

"Iv'll like it." Paul said with a nod. "We're going to need to buy express passes, d'you remember the queue for that dark ride, and that was a kids one." Orla asked him remembering the interactive Sesame Street themed ride they'd gone on where they had to 'catch' cookies.

"An hour and a half and it wasn't even five minutes long." Paul chuckled, recalling how Orla had spent most of the wait messaging her niece and Ella as she leant herself against Paul. "I liked it though, made me really hungry for cookies though." Orla told him, the ride was shockingly good, at least what she could remember of it was.

"Speaking of hunger. Dinner should be in a bit." Paul began "We can get the little madam to bed afterwards." Orla told Paul with a smirk. "Not tired." Ivy informed her parents knowing her mother was speaking about her. "You will be when we make you dance madam." Paul told her looking from Orla to Ivy. "No." Ivy whined, she'd seen enough Disney channel movies to know about kids club and mini disco's and she did not want any part in them.

"Don't worry, we're not going to the mini disco. We'll play some music on mammy's phone. I won't taint your reputation with your fathers dancing." Orla joked "Oi!" Paul exclaimed with a grin before going to tickle Orla who began laughing.

After Orla had stopped laughing Ivy had decided she was going to dress herself which lead to her walking off into the 'apartment' hotel rooms second bedroom. Which had a double bed Ivy had all to herself though Orla didn't doubt she'd be in with Paul and Orla in a few days.

Ivy walked out of the room, much to Paul's suprise in a good outfit, though her neatly done frenchies had fallen out. Orla was in the other bedroom staring at the mirror and her stomach, she had thought she was just bloating for a while but now she wasn't so sure.

EM TALKS
compared to last chapter this is pretty short, im sorry! im going home tomorrow which means i'll be able to write more and actually give orla posts and shit because it jus won't upload w this wifi so.....

anyways! hope you enjoyed