O38'

letty @username ivy sweetheart tell us daddy's bank details, maybe you could take a photo, it's a nice blue square with numbers on it |Paul Mescal @mescal_paul gduyvugchocolateyvijcake

letty @username
ivy sweetheart tell us daddy's bank details, maybe you could take a photo, it's a nice blue square with numbers on it
|
Paul Mescal @mescal_paul
gduyvugchocolateyvijcake

niamh @username
someone call the guards, pauls high again

frida khalo's left tit @username
HII IVY
|
Paul Mescal @mescal_paul
shoeshineevyo Hosatiwvwoooe

livia @username
Ivy are you happy about being a big sister
|
Paul Mescal @mescal_paul
No

Scarlett @scarthomas
Who's your favourite cousin iv?
|
Paul Mescal @mescal_paul
Rory

Tilly Keeper @tillykeeper
oh my god 😭

load more replies

"Ivy Siobhan." Orla called out, she had been looking for Paul's IPad for half an hour after Paul had put it on to charge before leaving, having not used it in almost two years. "What are you doing madam?" Orla asked her daughter, seeing the girl on twitter.

"Playing." She replied matter of factly. Orla went to gently take the IPad away before her daughter stood up and dangled it above her head, likely copying what Paul had done when he and Orla had jokingly argued over what to watch and made her jump up and down for the remote, unluckily for Ivy though she had about fifteen more years before she could be tall enough for that.

"Ivy that's Daddy's IPad, he needs it for work." Orla told her daughter patiently.

"Daddy doesn't have a job." Ivy shook her head passionately, technically Paul wasn't working right now but that was out of his control.

"Daddy does have a job." Orla corrected her daughter.

"He doesn't, he's like Ken." Ivy insisted, Orla had to refrain from laughing, perhaps letting Ivy watch Barbie with her several times was a bad idea.

"Daddy's going to work with Mammy when the baby's born." Orla told her daughter, standing up straight now though due to the fact she could barely handle being on her knees and felt like she was about to tip over.

"Being a Daddy isn't a job." Ivy sighed, getting up and holding her mothers hand and walking with her as Orla lead them to the living room. "Can I  watch Frozen?" Ivy asked her mother once they arrived. Orla nodded and sat next to her daughter until her phone rang.

"Hello." She greeted, she hadn't bothered to look at the number.

"I'm seeing your ear." Paul's disembodied voice told her, Orla quickly moved her phone to a few feet away from her face.

"Shit, I didn't realise this was a FaceTime I just swiped. Are you okay?" Orla apologised.

"Yeah, Nell sent me screenshots of Ivy tweeting from my IPad." Paul spoke, Orla could tell he wanted an explanation, his tone showed it.

"Yeah I'm going to delete it, I just managed to get her to give me it, she's watching frozen now, I'm sorry." She explained and then elaborated.

"It's out there now." Paul shrugged, it was nothing harmful just a blurry photo and an insult or two thrown to family.

"That's true, anyways how are you?" Orla questioned, Paul went to speak but noticed Orla's head whip around to face Ivy.

"Is that Daddy?" Ivy asked her mother, Paul could just barley hear it.

"Yes Iv." Orla nodded, Paul had always thought she looked so peaceful when she thought you weren't watching her.

"Can you ask him if he's got a job yet?" Ivy asked her mother seriously.

"Ivy." Orla muttered under her breath to her daughter.

"What's going on?" Paul questioned.

"She's been insistent that you don't have a job, said you're like Ken." Orla explained.

"I'm like Ken?" Paul asked, confused as to what exactly his daughter meant.

"Yeah I think we've found our limit on how much we came rewatch a film with her." Orla replied with a sigh.

"Which is a whopping..." Paul paused, letting Orla reveal just how many times she had watched the movie with Ivy.

"Six." Orla admitted.

"Christ..." Paul said, louder than he'd liked, he noticed Orla's expression drop.

"I know, it's bad, I'm bad, it just settles her and the baby for some reason." She sighed.

"You're not bad. Don't be daft." Paul told her, he was reassuring, she loved it when he'd do that.

"I miss you." Orla admitted, leaning her head towards her shoulder that was laid on the arm of her sofa.

"I miss you too. I'm coming back tomorrow." Paul told her, Orla smiled softly. "I have to go, but I love you." Paul told her.

"Love you too." Orla smiled before he hung up.

"He still doesn't have a job." Ivy looked into her mothers eyes and shook her head before leaning her own head against the other arm of the sofa and focusing on Frozen.

EM TALKS

hope you all  enjoyed