O34'

JULY 8TH
2 : 46 AM

Paul Mescal awoke to the sound of crying  coming from the balcony of the hotel room, it took him a few moments to register Orla was no longer in bed next to him, his hand no longer tightly clutching her.

It took him a minute to stumble towards the bedroom door, standing himself upright against it as he watched Orla struggle to hold back tears, without thinking he turned a light on, leading Orla to snap her head to look inside and to see Paul standing, watching. Paul could tell she hurriedly hung up the phone before opening the balcony door enough to let herself in then closing it securely behind her.

"D'you want to talk about it?" Paul asked her, watching as she gently sat herself on the settee, looking at her closer he noticed tear stains on her face, her hair was wetter than it usually was from the heat.

"I can't believe I've been so stupid" Orla cried, Paul became more worried than he was beforer, what had she been stupid about?. The fact she was so worked up only made him worry more.

"What's happened?" Paul asked softly, taking Orla's hand in his to calm her down rubbing his thumb over the ring finger where a 10 euro ring rested.

"I went to the park a few minutes away with Ivy, and I promise you I genuinely didn't notice, but someone took a photo of me where you can tell I'm pregnant" Orla said between sobs.

"It's fine, Okay? It's alright, we always knew there was a possibility this could have happened, We don't have to say anything to anyone we haven't already told" Paul assured her, caressing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for overreacting" Orla breathed out.

"You weren't, you're fully justified to be upset,  It's a shit situation, but we've got to make the best out of it, if you want I can post something, announcing were together" Paul offered.

"No, It's fine. I'm just frustrated that it's happened. I'm not going to do any interviews about it or anything, I suppose it is a weight lifted off my shoulders, not having to worry about being caught out" Orla replied her breath shaky.

"We can stay up if you want, just lie together, we don't have to say anything, just have eachother around us." Paul suggested, Orla nodded and watched as Paul shifted around to allow her space to lie on him.

dontechlostan posted to stories

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@tillykeeper sent u a dm!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@tillykeeper sent u a dm!

tillykeeper
saw the article babe, hope ur doing okay

dontechlostan
im good, pauls got today off so
were taking ivy to town, i miss u tho

tillykeeper
miss u too cant wait to see u again

EM TALKS
im ill rn and havent had much chance to write but i hope you enjoyed
i might be posting a fic of his sexy ass

EM TALKSim ill rn and havent had much chance to write but i hope you enjoyedi might be posting a fic of his sexy ass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
About You ✸  Paul Mescalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें