O3O'

JUNE 2023
june 16th

@foodporfavor posted to stories

orlafinneran posted to stories

Orla looked up from her phone and yelped in excitement which caused Pedro to jump in surprise "Jesus

Orla looked up from her phone and yelped in excitement which caused Pedro to jump in surprise "Jesus." Paul chuckled. "Sofia emailed, The Studio said Yes." Orla squealed. "That's brilliant." Paul said hugging her before seperating to see a very confused Pedro Pascal.

"I'm very confused." Pedro said looking between them and then to May who was playing with Ivy a few feet away. "Sofia Coppola started emailing back and forth with her about an idea for a film and apparently A24 have agreed to make it." Paul explained "Oh that's brilliant." Pedro congratulated Orla  "I'm so excited I could scream." Orla chuckled.

"What's it about?" Pedro questioned, intrigued. "Lady Macbeth." Orla replied "She's doing a movie about Shakespeare? Really?" Pedro asked "I thought that too, but we've talked and I really like what she's done so far." Orla replied nodding.

"Mammy." Ivy called out. "Yes sweetheart." Orla replied. "I go on daddy's shoulders?" She asked politely. Orla turned to Paul who nodded and turned to Ivy. Ivy immediately ran to her father, holding her arms up. The rest of the walk back to the hotel the production company had them all staying in was filled with Pedro and Paul joking while May and Orla discussed their favourite films together. Ivy was content with playing her fathers head like a drum as Paul carried her around.

EM TALKS
this chapter was originally far longer but wattpad is a little CUNT and deleted all my fucking work so your stuck with this because im not rewriting all that

anyway hope you enjoyed the few things you got in this chapter and wattpad can suck it's grandads hairy saggy balls