OO4'

DECEMBER 2022
december 21st

orlafinneran just posted

liked by hannahmoss, lily_rose_depp and more orlafinneran 🤍

orlafinneran 🤍

tillykeeper my fav little ballerina
orlafinneran im so fucking proud of her

nellmescal cutest

darcyisa sweetest ballerina ive ever seen

kaytgriff the cutest

comments have been limited to
people this user follows

bigbreadpedlar posted on stories

Ivy's excited feet pattered through the hallway to the door as she went to open it, she had expected to see her father and instead found her Grandmother

Ivy's excited feet pattered through the hallway to the door as she went to open it, she had expected to see her father and instead found her Grandmother. She made her dismay prevalent with a sigh before she greeted her grandmother unenthusiastically.

"What's the matter?" Siobhan asked her. "I just though you were Daddy." She replied honestly before walking into the living room and sitting on the settee. "He'll be here soon sweetheart, the traffic's busy today that's all, it's nearly Christmas so people are doing their shopping ready." Orla told her daughter from the kitchen.

"Mammy you need to get dressed." Ivy whined seeing Orla in a tracksuit with evident marks from the dishwater on her. "I know sweetheart, let me finish these dishes and then I'll go and get ready." Orla replied.

"You can go, I'll finish them for you." Her brother said from the doorframe leading into the living room. "Adam, you could've knocked." Orla replied after nearly jumping out of her skin. "Sorry." He chuckled. "Are you sure?" Orla asked him. "Yeah, you go and get ready."  Orla thanked him, and hurried up the stairs to her bedroom.