OO9'

December 2022
December 28th

Orla and Paul had dropped Ivy to Siobhan's house in order for them to pack all of his things up and take them to her house, Orla was in charge of sorting all his plates and delicates (since she knew how to pack them properly) while Paul gathered all of his clothes and folded them into boxes, Orla's house had plenty of room, she honestly felt as though she'd barley moved into it even after years of living there.

"Do you want me to pack the forks or are they the landlords?" Orla asked. "No they're his, the utensils outside of the drawers and the whisks and stuff are mine." Paul replied from his bedroom. Orla nodded and began gathering them moving to the counter and wrapping them neatly before placing them in a big box marked Fragile, after twenty minutes Orla was done and decided to help him gather his things in his room.

"D'you need some help in here?" She asked him, not noticing he was staring at a set of underwear, women's ones. "Oh, fuck , I'm sorry." Orla yelped quickly hurrying out of the room and into the bathroom down the hall, she stood in there for what felt like an eternity cringing over what had just happened.

"I'm going to put a box in the car." Paul announced from down the hall, Orla nodded though she knew he couldn't see it and once she'd heard him leave she walked into the hallway and was about to grab a box when her phone rang, seeing it was her agent Orla picked up. "Hello." She sighed. "Orla... You need to go for lunch." Her agent told her "I had food earlier." She shrugged as she picked up a pillow and placed it in a box "No you need to go out to eat with Lucien, drum up press for your new short." Her agent replied "I can't today." Orla groaned.

"I've already booked you a reservation." Her agent told her "I promised I'd help Paul." Orla sighed "He can cope, you need to do this today the pictures will be leaked tomorrow, the short will be announced on the 12th." Her agent replied "Keith, please don't make me." Orla pleaded "You have an hour." He told her sharply "Can it not be a basic walk, why does it have to be any semblance of romance to it." Orla sighed.

"Orla I am texting you the address and the booking." Her agent said "For fucks sake fine, I will fucking go." Orla groaned before hanging up the phone. "I need to be somwhere, give me two, three hours and I'll be back I promise." Orla told Paul when he came back in. "What's the matter?" He questioned "Nothings wrong, I'll see you soon, you can take my car back and forth if you want I'm going to walk." Orla told him. "Orla." He began as she walked towards the door "It's fine, I'll be back soon." She said walking out of it.

Orla was right, the Paparazzi came almost ten minutes into her and Lucien talking, Orla was half way through a panini when the Paparazzi left, so she put her part of the bill on the table and left, apologising profusely to Lucien about the inconvenience of the entire fake date.

When she arrived back at Paul's flat he looked visibly irritated. "What's wrong?" She asked as she entered his living room. "If you wanted to go on a date instead of help you could've just told me." He scoffed. "You saw the photos." Orla noted "They're all over twitter of course I saw them." He replied sharply, he didn't know why he was so .. jealous of seeing Orla with another man.

"Paul, I promise you it's not what you think." She began "Whatever." He muttered getting up and going to his car with a box in tow. Orla groaned and also grabbed a box, she wasn't sure what was in it but she loaded it into her car. While Paul went inside Orla stayed in her car, sitting in the front seat and screaming as she rested her head against the steering wheel.

After recuperating herself she went back inside, her phone open with the text from her agent before shoving it into Paul's hands. "You want to move into my house you will sit and listen when I try to fucking speak to you. Read the message." Orla demanded. "Who's it from? Lov-" Paul began but Orla cut him off "Read the goddamn message Paul." Orla told him. He did, he must've read it a couple of times because it took him a minute to look to her. "I'm sorry." He apologised. Orla nodded in reply before grabbing her phone. "Come on you idiot, let's get you moved." Orla told him.

EM TALKS
ik i haven't updated in ages im v sorry this weekends been chaotic for me

EM TALKSik i haven't updated in ages im v sorry this weekends been chaotic for me

have this pic of welsh icon tom ellis as a thank you